Why become a member? ×

Traded and gone -Fender Custom Shop 70s Jazz Closet Classic
£2400
Cambridge

Alanbass

Have decided that the bass will go down to London for sale ... so if you you are interested in getting your hands on this this fabulous bass make me an offer very soon! 

.2018 Fender Jazz Bass 70s Custom Shop. Light relic bass. Bass has never been gigged and only used at home. Recently bought in lockdown from a fellow Basschatter but, having small-ish hands, can't get to grips with the deeper U Shape neck. Comes with certificate, case candy and hard case. Although on the Certificate of Authenticity it is described as a 72 Jazz Bass most of the detailed specification is of a 75 Jazz. It has an Ash body, 7.25" radius neck, 1.5" nut width and nitro lacquer neck finish.

I'm happy to deliver within a 30 miles radius of Cambridge or meet up half way if that suits. 

Edited by Alanbass
update photos
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Alanbass said:

Hi, it is a great bass .... the Fender Certificate of Authenticity refers to the bass as a "72 Jazz Bass Cc" (Closet Classic). But as I've mentioned in my orginal post the specification is really of a 75 Jazz!

Ah slightly different bass. This was the one i had. 

original.jpg

Interesting combination from the custom shop... I've never seen anything like this & I have an Original 76 Jazz  made of the same woods & finished in Nitro'.                                                              It must be one of a very limited number &  Does fender explain why it has a darker neck colour than the body..? 

G. L. W. T. S   

• 2 weeks later...
  • ped locked this topic