Why become a member? ×

COG T-70 - Virtually New -SOLD
£220
Stonehouse, Gloucestershire

crb011

We have here a virtually unused COG T-70. If you're looking then you probably already know what this is, but just in case look here.

This is a really incredible pedal and the only octave pedal I've ever really liked. If you are looking for a clean, digital style octave, look elsewhere but, if you like synthy, nasty sounding octaves this is the pedal for you. Selling as, after having waited months for it to be ready I no longer have much use for it, and given the current situation I really need the money. Condition is immaculate, except for a bit of velcro underneath. Cost me £240 plus several months wait. I think £220 is a decent price, especially as you save yourself the wait.  

DSC_0248.jpg

DSC_0249.jpg

DSC_0250.jpg

DSC_0251.jpg

Edited by crb011
  • Like 5

I've got the older version of this! My favourite octave/synth engine. It a so versatile,especially with the parallel loop. It doesn't do pristine clean octave sounds, but as per the OP Its a dirty and very funky sound. The low pass filter when dialled to The left and in conjunction with the dirty octave up, gives a brassmaster style dirt tone. This can also get very close to the mightly OC2 with the filter,so the sub can be set to replicate the OC2 with the clean off tone. 

3 fantastic sounding octaves and a parallel loop,for any synth/ muse style fans, you will not find a more usable octave 😁

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • MB1 locked this topic