gorandelac

Alembic MK Deluxe 5 Coco Bolo top
£5950
Zagreb, Croatia

Hi all, I'm selling my Alembic MK Signature Deluxe with Coco Bolo top, so here is little about the bass.

Bass has no scratch, no belt buckle scratch, it's almost as brand new, as you can see from pics.

Scale: 34"

String spacing: 19 mm
Fingerboard: Ebony with abalone
Top: coco Bolo
Back: Coco Bolo
Body: Mahogany with maple and purplehearth as accent woods
Neck: Maple with Purple Hearth stringers
Finish: clean gloss with satin finish on the neck
weight: 5.7 kg (with 5 9v batteries that goes into the bass, 4x for LED)

Electronics: volume, pan, 2x filters, 2x q switches, 1x LED on/off, 1/4" mono output.

LEDs are amber and red (check pictures)

Bass was done in 2015, so it has 2+3 machine heads.

Bass has original case, papers, everything. New one like this is 17.600 dollars, you can check here on Alembic site my bass is Sig Dlx Coco Bolo.

This is I think only signature bass in EU that is available with this price. For any questions you can contact me. Here are some pic that justify the whole thing, other pics you can see on my dropbox:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/huwja8inhg3pt5e/AAAZ_-yhsAWuU_Zi-cx5C75fa?dl=0

Price says 6000 5600 pounds but it's actually 6500 6200 euros, just conversion is different every day.

Also check my feedback page:

MK5D_CocoBolo_Full.jpg

IMG_20200915_101011.jpg

IMG_20200915_101534.jpg

IMG_20200915_102137.jpg

IMG_20200915_101511.jpg

IMG_20200915_101225.jpg

IMG_20200915_101237.jpg

IMG_20200915_101305.jpg

IMG_20200915_101511.jpg

IMG_20200915_100931.jpg

IMG_20200915_100914.jpg

Edited by gorandelac
  • Like 22

This is an absolute amazing instrument for a great price! F**k Covid, in better days I would really think hard about getting it back!

Good luck Goran!

• Like 1

Wow. So virtually identical to one I bought new over in the US back in 2007 I think. It was a work of art and sounded as rich as glorious as a grand piano. For many years I strung it E-C which never really quite worked somehow, switched to conventional B-G and it was amazing.

A very serious and beautiful instrument, I'm sure you won't need any of the usual 'GLWTS' to sell it!

• Like 1

Gorgeous!! It was this video of a similar MK 5 that made me import the MK 4 that I owned all too briefly:

GLWTS Goran!

• Like 1

On 16/09/2020 at 16:07, Marcus said:

Very nice... if only it had one string less !!

If only it was £5k less !

What a beauty.
Mesmerising.

• Like 3

wow - what a lovely piece of furniture that would make...can see it as my new coffee table - it only it was 5.9K less...i'll carry on dreaming

• Like 1

On 04/10/2020 at 22:32, claustra said:

If only it was £5k less !

What a beauty.
Mesmerising.

give me 5000 and I'll lower you the price for 5000 ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By csmallett
      Hi all, 
      Debating getting rid of this beauty as I really havn't taken to 5 strings the way I'd hoped and they've got NOTORIOUSLY fast necks, so someone should be making use of it - Especially since Michael Pedulla retired and isn't making them anymore. Made famous by Chris Wolstenholme from Muse. In immaculate condition + original hard case + case candy/owners manual/tools. 
      Debating trades + cash one way or the other for 4 string Stingray, Modulus, or Vintage Fender Jazz. Based in Staffordshire, could meet partway if needsbe.

BODY: Plain soft maple
      NECK: Bolt-on
      SCALE LENGTH: 34inches
      FINGERBOARD: 5A Birdseye maple
      NUMBER OF FRETS: 22
      INLAY: 5mm abalone
      NUT: Bone
      TRUSS ROD: Single, double acting adjustable with two stiffening bars
      HARDWARE COLOUR: Chrome
      BRIDGE: Machine brass barrel, 17mm string spacing
      MACHINE HEADS: Pedulla/Gotoh
      STRAP PINS: Loxx chrome
      PICKUPS: Made for MV Pedulla by Bartolini, JJ
      ELECTRONICS: Active Bass and Treble 2 band Bartolini EQ + Pickup blend
      FINISH: Vintage Cherry Sunburst

• By Acebassmusic
      I've reduced my Ritter down to £4,400 Trade offers welcome.

Here’s something you don’t see up for sale everyday……a Ritter! Not only that, it’s a 10th Anniversary Limited Edition from 2007……and its number 1 of 10.  I have taken great care of this bass and it in mint condition only having had light use. I am the second owner and bought the bass in July 2008. It comes with the original certificate of authenticity, truss rod tools and lightweight Ritter case as shown in one of the links below. I'm open to partial / full trades. Lets see what ya' got.

The Roya has a one piece quilted redwood top, one piece flamed maple back. The flame maple back is by far the most 3d piece of flamed maple I've seen. Flamed maple neck with an ebony fretboard and a 24K solid gold sword inlay at the 12th fret. The electronics are active / passive.

Shape: Roya
      Number of Strings: 5
      Scale 35" (889mm)
      Adjustable 17 to 19mm string spacing at the bridge
      Hardware : Gold
      Body-Wood: Flamed Maple - One Piece
      Body-Top: Quilted Redwood - One Piece
      Body-Finish: Transparent High Gloss
      Neck-Wood: Maple Construction Bolt on 3-Piece
      Neck-Finish: Transparent High Gloss
      Fingerboard: Ebony
      Electronics: RITTER MASTER Parametric
      Pickup Bridge position: RITTER MASTER Triple/Slim with ebony cover
      Pickup Neck position: RITTER MASTER Triple/Slim with ebony cover
      Weight 4,2 ( 9.24 lbs)
      Bridge / String Attachment: Ritter 3D / B1 String Attachment
      Tuners: RITTER BT - Custom made by Gotoh
      Nut: Bone
      Strap Buttons: Schaller Security Locks
      Special Features: 10th Anniversary 24K Gold Inlay Limited Edition Nr. 1/10

Link to my Google photos album : https://goo.gl/photo...qNUK1UxboVm4sy7
      Ritter 10th Anniversary Bass Page : https://ritter-instr...dition-10th.php
      Ritter 10th Anniversary Bass Page showing my bass and me (hopefully that won’t put you off!) : https://ritter-instruments.com/instrument.php?id=0615
      Similar Ritter 10th Anniversary Bass on Reverb website : https://reverb.com/i...maple-bass-2006

• By HumblePie
      Superb bass, custom made in Markneukirchen.
       I got this bass in a trade and enjoyed it very much. Due to a permanent switch to fretless bass, I am selling this very special instrument.
      Mint condition.
      Half the price of a new one (£6,000/6,500).
      https://shop.warwick.de/en/instruments/electric-basses/warwick-masterbuilt/thumb/thumb-nt/20511/warwick-masterbuilt-thumb-nt-6-string-natural-oil-finish
      The specs:
      Six strings Schaller Machine Heads with wooden knobs Just-A-Nut III Brass Neck Wood: Wenge neck, 5 laminates Fretboard: Tigerstripe Ebony fingerboard Fluorescent Side Dots Fingerboard Radius: 26" Scale length: 34"  Width Nut: 45,0 mm / 1.8" - Width 12th fret: 60,8 mm / 2.4" - Width 24th fret: 69,11 mm / 2.7" Fret quantity material and size 26 Jumbo Bronze (extra hard) frets (width: 2.9 mm / height: 1.3 mm) - Frets: IFT - Invisible Fretwork Technology Body Shape: Curved Body Shape Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood): Bubinga Pommelé body Pickups Active EMG soapbar H/H Electronics: Active MEC 3-way electronics Pot layout: Volume & Balance stacked P/P for active/passive / Mid / Treble & Bass stacked Bridge system: 2-piece solid Brass Warwick Bridge Strap system: Warwick security locks Construction: Hidden neck High Polish Finish Hardware colour: Chrome Weight: 5,6 kg Included accessories: Warwick User Kit including hex key tools and Cleaning cloth Certificate: Individually issued certificate of authenticity Original and super solid flightcase.  
    • By TheEagle
      Hi everyone, we created a two player cover video. We are trying to improve ourselves in sound recording technology, mixing and mastering.
      we look forward to your support