Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Wounded Paw Blender - now £135
£150
Teignmouth

MrTea

I've made another purchase so looking for a quicker sale and have reduced the price. Still liable to change my mind if other things sell ...

Wounded paw v4 blender which basically allows you to run multiple effects loops blended with your original signal (or not). There's some neat stuff here with a high pass filter and multiple options on how each loop works (including quickly being to switch the way C & D feed into each other). I've debated letting it go or not but I'm not using effects as much at the moment and trying to rationalise so it's up for sale. That said I won't be too upset if it ends up staying! 

I haven't seen many of these over here in the UK. 

More info here - https://www.woundedpawaudio.ca/fx/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2&products_id=13&zenid=cv6in8pqe8eqjn51f7eimkau90

As always - feel free to make me an offer on this as I've got my eye on something else and no offence will be taken 😉

PXL_20200912_135136252.jpg

PXL_20200912_135145296.jpg

Edited by MrTea
Updated price to £135
  • Like 3

@andybassdoyle It can be a lot of fun. Basically like having 4 LS2s on your board with all sorts of other options. The HPF is great for fuzz and distortion and you can get some really mad effects using delay and reverb on loops C & D with the feedback control and changing the order. 

The little return/thru/mute switches allow you to change how each loop works when it's off - so you can keep reverb tails or cut it completely. It does take a bit of space though I'll concede that. 

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...