Abominathan

*SOLD* F/S Diago Gigman pedal board £50
£50
London

Diago pedal board for sale. Pretty good condition. Nothing major. Chain-link diago powersupply included (hence £50 rather than £40 TBH). 

£50 - perfer collection from London (Forest Hill Area), but will post as long as you pay for it.

Full specs for the gigman can be found here: http://www.diago.co.uk/pedalboards/diago-pedalboards.html

Photos below and more here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/cw1pYgvTT7d7mccZ6

IMG_20200912_195907.jpg

IMG_20200912_195924.jpg

Edited by Abominathan
Sold

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By d_g
      Having a bit of a gear clearout. This is my Pedaltrain Mini (now discounted) - size is 20"x7" so almost the same as the Metro 20. All covered in velcro, has been well used but has plenty more gigs left in it.   £30 picked up or £35 delivered in UK.   Any questions, give me a shout. Thanks Dan              
    • By jimmy23cricket
      If you aren't sure what this is, basically its a big a**e battery to power 9V guitar pedals without needing to be connected to the mains. Its been specifically designed to fit snuggly underneath the Pedaltrain pedalboards, so works well with the Nano and Mini boards to create a really portable pedal board solution.
      Just a heads up, this doesn't work well with digital pedals (which is why I'm selling to move to a power brick). If your pedalboard consists mainly of analogue pedals, it will last ages on a single charge.
      Has velcro strips on (which I can remove if you like). Will post with both daisy chains and USB charger. 
      Looking for around £30 posted.
      Now £25 posted. 

• By Scorpion King
      Holds three Boss or equivalent sized pedals.
      In good overall condition, except that one rubber ‘pad on outside, bottom is missing, see pictures .
      Comes in cardboard box.
      Power supply for pedals is not included.
      Price includes postage.
      Any questions, please just ask or PM.

• By AxelF
      Now sold: Diago Powerstation power supply for sale - used but very good condition, comes with extra long power lead, original 6-way daisy chain plus an extra 4-way daisy chain.
      Diago website says these can power up to 30 pedals, I've never had any issues with it.
      Now just £35 including UK delivery, no trades sadly, am clearing stuff following a house move.

• By alinbassplayer
      Due to moving to the HX Stomp i am selling all the pedals i don't need
      Darkglass b3k 1st gen clone - £60(this was a custom made pedal a friend of mine did, i tested it side by side with a real B3K and there was no difference in sound, only difference on mine is that it really is a clone, so the + and - are the other way around, don't really want to sell this, so i'm pretty firm on the asking price)
      Big Muff Pi Germanium 4 - £50 £35(this is a guitar pedal but works really really well adding some filth to your sound, it is used but built like a tank and fully functional)

Sansamp Programmable Bass DI - £125 £100(very well known piece of kit, i built my whole pedalboard around this) sold
      Tourtech pedalboard 535 x 320 x 83mm - £25 £17.5(this is 35 quid at PMT, it is used, and the fabric it had inside came off, common fault with these, i think i still have the keys for it too, otherwise does the job perfectly, and the stickers can be taken off without leaving any marks) sold
      Little Bear BS1 Woolly Mammoth clone - £25 £20(very well known chinese clone, fully functional, barely used as i have active basses and this is mainly for passive basses) sold
      Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2 -  £50 (back up for sale) too big for my needs and current setup sold
      Donner noise killer - £20(literally used once, does the job perfectly without colouring the sound, comes boxed) sold
      TC Electronic Spectracomp - £50 £35 (we all know what this is and does, it's a great piece of kit) sold
      You can find individual photos here

Pickup from South East London, or Central London or i can post at buyers expense(with the exception of the pedalboard most pedals should be around £5 to post i reckon, but i would recommend checking yourself)