Why become a member? ×

Strange Bass Dream Last Night !!

madshadows

Last night I had a weird bass related dream ;) 

I was the guitar shop Mannys in New York, I tried a Fender Precision bass that played fantastically and was priced at $2170, Manny then comes over with a Rickenbacker bass which had a maple fret board with a picture painted on the board, the picture was the NYC sky line, the bass was on sale for $1173, I woke up after deciding it was the bass for me in the dream after playing it !! :D 

The dream was so vivid I remember all of it in detail, weird LOL :D 

Never been to New York or Mannys !!

Does it mean I'm gassing for a Rick bass ??? 😛 

Anyone else had a bass related dream/nightmare ?? :) 

John 😎 

• Haha 1

I had a bass dream last night! In fact some of my most successful modding ideas come to me in dreams. Last night's was me playing my Stingray at an improv jam in a club somewhere (there was no social distancing going on  whatsoever! 🤘), and I had modded my 'ray with an added Novak Bisonic in the P position running through a Glockenklang pre. It sounded incredible! As did my playing..

I did say I was dreaming 😆

• Like 1

When I was in the last year at school I dreamt that the school let me play my rendition of JJ Burnels Bass heavy solo single “Freddy Laker” at the school fete. I could not play bass at the time but in my dream it sounded great and loads of girls we’re impressed and wanted to snog me.

Edited by Nail Soup
add video
  • Like 1