Why become a member? ×

YamaCore

SpondonBassed

20 minutes ago, SpondonBassed said:

I threatened you with this warned you politely about this above.  I've kept it short for mercy's sake:

Played with Vol and Tone open through my Laney RB3.  Tone is flat on the combo and the gain set to trigger the compressor (such as it is) most of the time.  Recording is via an LG 'phone camera.

30mb for a few seconds of video is a bit more storage than I wanted to use so make the most of it.

Sounds like a bass.

Mission accomplished.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SpondonBassed said:

I threatened you with this warned you politely about this above.  I've kept it short for mercy's sake:

Played with Vol and Tone open through my Laney RB3.  Tone is flat on the combo and the gain set to trigger the compressor (such as it is) most of the time.  Recording is via an LG 'phone camera.

30mb for a few seconds of video is a bit more storage than I wanted to use so make the most of it.

Has anyone told you that you look just like that @SpondonBassed off of Basschat? His beard is a bit longer though I think.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, SpondonBassed said:

Nice and solid or what? 🙂

But... Sweet Jehosephat.

For the last year I have been coping with the cognitive dissonance between you not having a beard and your avatar, and now I have to reset all over again!