JustinJ

B7K, Vintage Microtubes, Spectracomp, Corona Chorus, Aetos Powerbrick, TU3
£450
London

Don’t play as much these days so clearing out my pedals for a digital solution.

All in excellent condition and not seen a great deal of use!

Darkglass B7K - Preamp £150

Vintage Microtubes - £100

TC Spectracomp - SOLD

TC Corona Chorus - £50

Walrus Audio Aetos power brick - £85

Boss TU3 tuner - SOLD

Zoom MS60b - Multistomp - SOLD

Diego Pedal Board - £30

I still have the boxes for everything. Price listed is for purchase of all of the pedals, individual prices open to offers! 

4EFCB462-DE0F-4A7D-BC05-53D6FDFECC48.thumb.jpeg.534cbc9a03b5cd71b40db6db972c688f.jpeg

B5F3341B-F151-4C89-AD8E-AE410FFAE5DF.jpeg

CDD9C96E-0C27-43AD-ACAE-55D24ABCBB3F.jpeg

363C5167-5690-4208-A93A-6CEAFB661F35.jpeg

Edited by JustinJ

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By CalDeep
      T H E   S  P I E L. 
      If you would like to learn about improving your technique and tone, playing and writing grooves, theory, time feel, locking with drummers, recording/production, learning songs quickly, finding your sound, making great clips for Facebook and Instagram, or about how to use shiny expensive boxes to make things that go wub wub BLARRGH. I would love to help you.

A B O U T   M E 
      I am a bass player, live show MD, producer and songwriter. My working credits include Rita Ora, JP Cooper, Heather Small, Alfie Boe, B*witched, Jess And The Bandits, and my own electronic band Sleeping Dragon (Hand picked to support Mike League's Forq.) I am also a content creator and have created videos for Alpher Instruments, Gamechanger Audio and Newtone Strings among others. I am based in Liverpool, love dark beer and slow roasting anything, and I am a complete gear head, especially with old fenders and crazy pedals. 

If anything on here has interested you, please drop me a message, I'd love to chat about how I can help you. 

Stay safe dudes! 

• By iamtheelvy
      A six-switch bypass loop from Brighton-based Bright Onion Pedals. Ordered for a projected but never used in the end. All LEDs are blue when on. All works perfectly.
      NOTE: The input and output connectors for the loops are the far right jack sockets, not at each end as normal. All loops then follow send/return in sequence. This was a particular setup I want, but may not suit everyone.
      £60 delivered.

• By iamtheelvy
      A simple AB loop box from Brighton-based Bright Onion Pedals. One bypass switch and one to flip-flop between the two bypass loops. Works perfectly.
      £28 delivered.

• By dasbear69
      Hi all,

I'm looking to get a bass driver pedal and have used the bass driver DI.

sansamp also do a vt programmable, deluxe 

which one is the best one to go for?🤔
    • By Ulgen
      Hey Everyone!

I recently got a used MB Super synth pedal and have to get as close as possible to the bass sound of "Thriller" in a couple of days! (It's a challenge, right?)

Unfortunately, my mac cannot run the editor since that editor works only with 32bit OS, and I had no idea.

So I was curious if anyone tried this before with MB super synth - using only presets available on the pedal. I tweaked the knobs and tried different presets, but no chance. Most probably I am missing something.

I use a Rickenbacker 4003 with a stereo jack so I can split the pickups, one of them dry and the other one wet (apart from the wet/dry knob on the pedal). Just saying in case it can be an important detail. Dunno! I am not actually an effects person, but wanted to experiment and got excited. I don't own any other pedal that can be relevant, only a SansAmp Bass DI. 

Thank you for your help!