Why become a member? ×

Yamaha BB1100s... on hold pending payment
£300
Babcary

Richard Jinman

silverware-5.thumb.jpg.6006ef06219099ff469ea8cd8c2a7e7a.jpgPriced for a (hopefully) quick sale is a Yamaha BB1100s from the Wham! era. I love these basses for their neck profile and versatility, but I've recently bought a natural wood version and for some reason I prefer it to this one. I bought the one that's for sale from B'chatter some months back and had it set up by a local luthier. However, I've just put a new set of Dr Sunbeam (45-105) on and it needs a set up which I haven't got round to. Bass was made in Taiwan and the barely legible serial number is NJ 17156. It's in pretty good condition for its age - just the usual fine scratches and some corrosion on the PUPs (see pix). The biggest defects are 1) it only had one strap lug when I bought it so I've replaced it with the black strap locks you see in the pictures (I'll include the original lug). And 2)  two of the tone controls (smaller knobs) have cracks in them. They seem to be stable, but they're noticeable and buyer might want to replace at some stage. Battery is fairly new. I've got a gig bag and a bass box that I can package it up in so happy to courier. 

silverware-2.jpg

silverware-3.jpg

silverware-4.jpg

silverware-6.jpg

silverware-7.jpg

silverware-8.jpg

silverware-9.jpg

silverware.jpg

Edited by Richard Jinman
  • Like 3