Why become a member? ×

Feedback for luke77sw

Oldman

Luke bought my MTD Kingston KZ6, bit of a bargain hunter but deal struck, prompt payment, usual car park meeting, great chat at the social distance, what happened to the days of a coffee, chat, exchange, goods, money, those were the days my friend. Great guy to do business with.

2 minutes ago, Oldman said:

Luke bought my MTD Kingston KZ6, bit of a bargain hunter but deal struck, prompt payment, usual car park meeting, great chat at the social distance, what happened to the days of a coffee, chat, exchange, goods, money, those were the days my friend. Great guy to do business with.

Thanks  Brian,  I'll take that never hurts to be cheeky with an offer!  Totally agree with you about the coffee chat stuff I'm only 50 and already getting nostalgic 🤣 take care 

4 minutes ago, luke77sw said:

Thanks  Brian,  I'll take that never hurts to be cheeky with an offer!  Totally agree with you about the coffee chat stuff I'm only 50 and already getting nostalgic 🤣 take care 

Just think how you’ll be in 20 years boyo!