Why become a member? ×

*** SOLD *** 1989 MUSIC MAN STINGRAY black / maple - OHSC
£1300
Eastbourne

Apothem

NEW PRICE

Playing zero nowadays, hence FOR SALE ONLY, thinning the herd here.

Beautiful vintage Music Man STINGRAY, April 1989, black / maple, original hardshell case (with keys). Unmistakable 2-band, classic Stingray sound, from smooth fingerstyle to snappy slap. One from the golden era of EBMM, still with the finished neck, bullet trussrod and skunk stripe on the back of the neck. Some birdseye on fingerboard and neck. Chrome battery cover. Already featuring the screws-through-saddles design bridge, allowing lower action. Currently set with very little relief and low action. Strung with 45-105 Daddario ProSteels with only a few hours of bedroom playing on.

A little patina on the control plate and pegs, small dings on the body and some buckle rash on the back, the kind of signs to be expected on a 31 year old instrument, but neck and fingerboard are absolutely fine. To be completely honest upfront, I am not sure about the originality of the pickguard, although I may be wrong. Weight is 4.3 Kg.

NEW PRICE £1250 + shipping, payment through bank transfer only, please. IF YOU BOUGHT IT FROM A VINTAGE INSTRUMENTS DEALER IT WOULD COST YOU WAAAY MORE, SO DO YOUR MATHS....

Trade proposals will not be considered. Established, reputable BCers from the EU can contact me with their address for a shipping quote.

Thanks for looking.

Edited by Apothem
  • Like 17

• MB1 locked this topic