Why become a member? ×

Withdrawn. Can ship. Sandberg Electra VS4 (Precision style) bass
£450
Darlington

karlfer

A friend wanted my Warwick Dolphin & put this as part trade. He knows I need to sell it on, HOWEVER, IF my Squire Classic Vibe 50's goes first, this will be kept.

Fully converted to passive, quote from my friend's original PM.

"Sandberg Electra VS4 (P bass) that I have removed all the original fit electronics and installed a Martin Herrick slightly overwound (by about 5%) '58 P bass pickup to the spec used by Steve Harris, this is coupled with the V/T/T passive circuit that Adam Clayton uses in his sig Warwick Streamer CV.  This was made by KiOgon for me."

V/T/T passive example

Apologies for photos, raining yet again.

Zero fret & Plek'd, weight 8lb 10oz, nut is 40mm, lovely bass, comes with a basic gigbag. The last photo shows one slight dimple. Somewhere.

Will meet up within 100 miles of Darlington

Sorry, no trades or offers thanks, the basic version of this sells at £631 although they seem a little scarce at the moment.

If you want it on hold I will require a non-refundable £50 deposit (too many vanish/change their mind!!!)

Keep safe, Karl

A.JPG

B.JPG

C.JPG

D.JPG

E.JPG

F.JPG

G.JPG

O.JPG

Edited by karlfer
  • Like 5

9 hours ago, ead said:

What can I say, I'm a gear slut and really wanted your Dolphin (bass, just be clear :ph34r:).  I rather liked this and it was a bit of a wrench to let it go :(

Where would Basschat be without gear sluts like us eh? 😁

• Haha 2

Get it bought Dave, Wee Jimmy'll just cancel your holiday anyway 😭.

Or not 😁

The Sandberg was "sold" yesterday afternoon until I made sure the chap was aware it was fully passive now.

Pity the half witted pox doctor's clerk didn't read the bloody advert!

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, CameronJ said:

Agreed. These Electras put many more expensive basses to shame.

14 hours ago, Raslee said:

Absolutely love mine, it’s become my main P’ 

13 hours ago, Oldman said:

A Bona Fide bass for the price of a Bitsa 😱

Thanks guys, really appreciated.

Couple of new pics (case not included in sale).

1.JPG

2.JPG

Edited by karlfer
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, ebenezer said:

Love the look of the bass!...and being a Sandberg, great build quality..oh, and the sadowsky knobs look the nuts.

Cheers Mark.

Unfortunately all those interested seem to want it delivering for £200, by Jeanine Mason ( I had to Google) in her under crackers. Or variations thereof.

Same with the Classic Vibe 50's Precision. I'm withdrawing both from here tonight, leaving this one on FeeBay at £550 delivered as there are 11 watchers.

I'm just fed up of dealing with daft requests.

Edited by karlfer