Why become a member? ×

**Sold** Warwick Streamer $$ '07, Made in Germany, 3.9kg/8.10lbs, With Flightcase, £850
£850
Dudley

dyerseve

**SOLD  STP**

My bass clear out continues due to moving countries very soon

Up for sale is my beautiful and extremely versatile 2007 Warwick Streamer $$ - made in Germany.

I say versatile because each of the MM-style pickups have a 3-way selector switch to choose between series/parallel/single coil mode for each of the pickups! Combine that with the active/passive electronics with a 2 band pre amp and you have a bass for pretty much every situation!

The bass weighs 3.9kg 8lbs10oz

This bass comes with a brand new ABS flight case to keep it safe during shipping. It is a quality case that I have used before for shipping internationally without any issues.

Everything works perfectly - the truss rod, the electronics etc. - as you would expect from a bass of this quality.

The fretboard and frets have been cleaned - the frets have then been polished and the fretboard oiled.

The bass is currently strung with D'addarios which are my strings of choice for Warwicks.

The bass does show some signs of normal use, notably some slight marks around the body - these marks on the body look worse and deeper than they are due to the clear lacquer that is applied over the ocean blue oil finish. Whenever there is a minor scratch or ding, the lacquer seperates and turns white which looks unsightly but it is actually protecting the body of the bass underneath. There is the usual light tarnish to the gold hardware, as you would expect from any used musical instrument but overall the bass is in good cosmetic condition - there are no deep scratches and no cracks.

This bass is all original except for the nut which has been upgraded to the brass Just A Nut III. This is a significant improvement as the nut is now brass, like the frets, so there is a more consitent sound between open and fretted notes.

Here are the specs for this particular bass from the Warwick website:

Serial number:
J 13777607
Article number:
1214380200GZASHAWW
produced:
Description:
Streamer, 4-string
Ocean Blue Oil finish
Swamp Ash body
Maple neck
Gold hardware

Made in Germany

It will be very well packaged(see my feedback) and shipped in a brand new ABS flight case - the flight case will be packaged within a box.
I can ship anywhere in the world - it will be shipped with full insurance and tracking for everyone's peace of mind.

If you have any questions please let me know.

Producr demo so you can see/hear what i mean about the tone and versatility of these incredible basses:

More photos available here:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/wMkt1BnbtpbkJYnEA

20200804_150341.jpg

20200804_150411.jpg

20200804_150437.jpg

20200804_150454.jpg

20200804_150505.jpg

20200804_150613.jpg

20200804_150709.jpg

20200804_150730.jpg

Edited by dyerseve
Sold
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Newfoundfreedom said:

I used to have a Warwick Thumb double buck in the same colour. It was a beauty. If I had £850 going spare I'd take your arm off.

Sadly, as I'm sure it's the case with most people. Money is tight at the minute. 

Wow ive never heard of a Thumb $$ - was it a custom? I can only imagine how epic that would have sounded!

Yeah i guess the economic climate isnt ideal at the moment - i just need to be patient.

Hopefully that video i just added will help to pique peoples interest😉

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, dyerseve said:

Wow ive never heard of a Thumb $$ - was it a custom? I can only imagine how epic that would have sounded!

Yeah i guess the economic climate isnt ideal at the moment - i just need to be patient.

Hopefully that video i just added will help to pique peoples interest😉

I don't think it was custom. Not ordered my me anyway. I bought it new from Electro Music in Doncaster (now sadly no more) around about 2006 if I remember correctly. Although I've never seen another one since and I've looked several times. Sadly had to sell it when I was hard up for cash a couple of years later. 

Edited by Newfoundfreedom
  • Sad 1