Why become a member? ×

Lake Placid blue

Jeff29361

The first time I saw one of these Caddys up close and personal, the one thing that genuinely astonished me was how little space there was inside.

As the song says, "I got me a car that's as big as a whale", yet you can just about fit two full-sized adults in the front, the back only has room for a couple of (small) children.

• Like 1

Blue is one colour I generally dislike quite a lot TBH - I never chose it for anything, e.g. paint in the house - HOWEVER - I think LPB looks great on a bass - no idea why. 
One I liked the look of is this custom (Moniker) Zuma Yonit Spiegelman had made - I think the maple and white colours set it off nicely:-

Edited by lemonstar

9 hours ago, lemonstar said:

Blue is one colour I generally dislike quite a lot TBH - I never chose it for anything, e.g. paint in the house - HOWEVER - I think LPB looks great on a bass - no idea why. 
One I liked the look of is this custom (Moniker) Zuma Yonit Spiegelman had made - I think the maple and white colours set it off nicely:-

Really sweet with the binding. My friend had a Tokai Telecaster in his shop with the same  LPB + binding. Was one of the nicest looking guitars I've seen.