Why become a member? ×

Sandberg Panther special 4 string *WITHDRAWN*
£1500
Oxfordshire

FinnDave

I am cutting back on my bass gear - and the first to go is my beautiful Sandberg Panther Special.

I bought this in January this year, it has been used for one rehearsal and one gig since then. It is is in perfect condition, not a mark or sign of wear on it. I have not played it at home, so no dings or dents from random bits of furniture - it is in the same condition as I bought it.

This bass has a mahogany body with bocote top(a wood I’ve never heard of, but it looks good!), fretboard is rosewood with abalone dots, and the hardware is black. Two Sandberg trapez pickups and Sandberg active preamp.

The bass sounds and feels wonderful - I didn’t intend to buy a bass when I saw it, just picked it up to kill time, but soon realised I had to have it.  To play and hear this bass is to need it!

Comes with a Sandberg padded bag, but fits a standard Hiscox case (not included).

I would much rather meet any prospective buyer so they can try it out properly and am reluctant to trust this beauty to a courier. I live near Oxford, please get in touch to arrange a time & place to meet and try this bass if you are seriously interested in buying.

I paid £1950 for this pice of bass nirvana, and will sell it for £1500.

IMG_2003 (1).jpeg

IMG_2004 (1).jpeg

IMG_2005.jpeg

Edited by FinnDave
  • Like 17

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I've got a bit bored with the basses I've played for the last 12 months, so dug this one out (and the active Jazz bass I was advertising) and started playing it again. It's like getting a new bass - so it's no longer for sale. 

I'll put my other basses into hibernation and play the two active ones this year, then I can rediscover the standard Jazz  basses next year - or the Casady & the Precision. 

Edited by FinnDave
  • Like 2

• MB1 locked this topic