Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Sire M7 4-string fretless, swamp ash REDUCED
£450

juliusmonk

FINAL PRICE 380£ including hard case & shipping

Hi there,

For sale my Sire M7 fretless 4-string. There’s wide consensus on how fantastic these are, easily on par with basses three or four times the price, sometimes even better. But I just don’t play much fretless these days. This is the swamp ash version, 1st generation. I’ve had both generations and quite honestly prefer this one. Currently strung with flats, in pretty much immaculate and perfect working condition. The flame maple top is impressive, including the matching headstock!
The electronics on Sires are outstanding, with switches for each pickup configuration, and parametric mids. Even in passive, just the switches and the tone control offer an impressive array of tones. String spacing is adjustable at the bridge. Satin finish all around. Weight is 4.1 kg.

The bass will be securely shipped as it arrived, in a Sire cardboard box inside another. A standard hard case would be extra. No trades please.

For experienced players, this bass covers any gig. For those wanting to try fretless, a high quality and inexpensive option to get started.

Cheers!

1ADB30E2-8C24-4195-971B-320700E1D9B8.jpeg

68F1C5D5-E027-4D9B-B41E-E6D54666FBE5.jpeg

68A1938C-BE32-412B-B659-B63CE1040C11.jpeg

62A8CDC7-C9CD-46E4-A53B-99B2C2352040.jpeg

3883DAA9-F4AF-4B5F-AF3B-7A79FDDF3E83.jpeg

Edited by juliusmonk
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks mate! They’re really an unbeatable deal, not heavy, flawless construction, highly flexible 18v preamp, very nice passive mode with tone and switchable pickups, fully adjustable bridge, nice woods...what more can you ask for? Actually, maybe I shouldn’t sell it after all. 😊

• Like 1

• MB1 locked this topic