Why become a member? ×

SOLD Trace Elliot cab 2103X 2x10 2x5 £100 200 Watts 8ohms
£120
Nottingham

samthebassman

Trace Elliot cab for sale in good working order. 

As can be seen from the photos the information has worn off the back, but I am informed (see posts below) that it is a 2103x rated at 200 watts at 8ohms. It sounds great with the combo shown in the photos (combo not included). Those 5 inch speakers are great in comparison to 'usual' tweeters.

I think that it is pretty rare; I can't find another one for sale anywhere at the moment.

The covering is a dark / grey matt vinyl. It has some scuffs and a couple of small holes, nothing significant.

It has had trolley wheels added, which are securely attached and are a real help because it is heavy. 

I will ship at buyer's cost. Due to the weight I think that it will be £35-£40 per item. I'd also be willing to deliver to pretty much anywhere in England or closer parts of Wales for cost of petrol / tolls / parking, just ask and we'll see if we can arrange something. 

You're welcome to come and try if you like. I'm very close to j26 of the M1.

I was not planning to sell the Trace combo in the photo, but I will sell the whole rig for £250 (ie I'm definitely not looking to sell the combo alone). The amp has a slight hiss in operation, but nothing in comparison to the sound that comes out! All of the knobs and switches work as they should and it is super loud with the awesome trace tone. Both amp and cab are pre-Gibson. 

Let me know if you have any questions and I'll do my best to answer.  

IMG_3045.jpeg

IMG_3046.jpeg

IMG_3047.jpeg

IMG_3048.jpeg

IMG_3049.jpeg

IMG_3050.jpeg

IMG_3051.jpeg

IMG_3052.jpeg

Edited by samthebassman
Offer of delivery
  • Like 1