Why become a member? ×

Various Pedals (Aguilar/Boss/Tech 21/Mooer/AKAI)
£440
Scotland

thodrik

Various pedals that were formerly on my pedal board but have not been on it for some time.

I don’t have original boxes or manuals as most of them were purchased over five years and five flat/house moves ago.

I have priced the pedals per item. I am happy to do a deal if you want to buy more than one pedal. If you want to buy more than one pedal feel free to PM me an offer.

The price does not include postage. I am in the Orkney Isles so postage to the UK is usually about £5 per pedal when I send them by Signed For 1st Class post. 

No trades thanks.

At the moment I can only confidently ship to the UK.

I can do more detailed  up close pics of each pedal if you want.

Aguilar Agro: Edit: was £80,  EDIT: PRICE DROP £70 - (sold pending)
I bought this new pretty much as soon as it was released. The pedal still works fine, but there are scuffs and signs of use you would expect from being used as main gigging overdrive for 5 years.

Aguilar Octamizer: was £90, EDIT: PRICE DROP £80 (sold pending)
Really good octave pedal. In better condition that the Agro as I only used it for about 6 months. I do a lot of downtuning so really I have never 'needed' an octave pedal.

Tech 21 Sansamp Bass Driver: £70 (SOLD)
I might regret this, but I haven’t used this in a couple of years. Scuffs and signs of use over the years. I still have the original tin box it came in so I will include that.

Boss Bass ODB3 Bass Overdrive: £30 (SOLD)
My first bass overdrive! Bought in 1999 and gigged until 2008. So yes, lots of signs of use. Still works perfectly because it is a Boss. Much more flexible than its reputation.

Boss CEB-3: was £60, EDIT: PRICE DROP £40 (Sold)
I bought this in 2006 and have never actually used it so minimal signs of use. Works perfectly.

Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor: £30 (sold)
Not used this since I started playing Sadowskys! Quite a few scuffs but it works fine.

Mooer Bass Fog Overdrive: was £30, EDIT PRICE DROP: £20 (sold pending)
Funky little mini pedal. Very hairy sounding. Not really used much. Sounds cool on guitar too.

AKAI Professional Drive 3 Fuzz: was £50, EDIT PRICE DROP: £30
Really more of a guitar pedal. Essentially it is Big Muff clone but has three different settings.

Thanks for viewing.

Cheers!

Pedals 1.jpg

Pedals 2.jpg

Pedals 3.jpg

Edited by thodrik
Everything apart from the AKAI sold
  • Like 1