Why become a member? ×

COVID claims another victim, maybe

Nicko

4 hours ago, MacDaddy said:

I've been in bands as support act to strippers twice. Although once was for The Dream Boys 😖

Damo And The Dynamites shared a private event with four burlesque ladies. They had their own background music, so the band was off stage when the girls were performing; however, @Happy Jack and I didn't take a break, because we were manning the PA to play the correct piece of music at the correct time, muting and unmuting the microphones via the tablet, etc.

Despite it being a bikers' do, with me and the strippers the only female attendees, it was all extremely civilised, everybody was lovely, and there was no sleaze. Go figure... :sun_bespectacled:

• Like 2

Did a pub gig years ago where a strippergram turned up for a birthday night (our backing singer was a strippergram but not in this league).  It was quite a blue 30 mins.

The funny part was she asked to borrow our singers mic. Did a few novel things with it over the 30 mins....then handed it back to our singer for the second set. Should have seen the look on her face. Us backing vocalists put a tight hand on our mic’s and wouldn’t let her change mic’s. We had to up the gain of her mic as she wouldn’t put it too close to her mouth 😬

• Like 1
  • Haha 1