Why become a member? ×

September Composition Challenge

lurksalot

1 hour ago, binky_bass said:

Brand new to all of this! This is the first track I've recorded with my little studio set up... it's best listened to loud! The night sky was used by many a captain to navigate... even those on creaky pirate ships! (Yes, I am shoe-horning my track into the brief!)

Think you're a tad late for this month's comp 😄 keep 'em peeled though, October's challenge will be up and running in a day or so. Welcome aboard, the more, the merrier 👍

1 hour ago, binky_bass said:

Brand new to all of this! This is the first track I've recorded with my little studio set up... it's best listened to loud! The night sky was used by many a captain to navigate... even those on creaky pirate ships! (Yes, I am shoe-horning my track into the brief!)

Well played

As upside downer notes, the deadline is part of the brief , but September challenge will conclude tonight , and October will be live imminently .

pop over to the vote thread and pop a few ticks in the boxes and we’ll all be waiting for your next one 😎

Edited by lurksalot

5 minutes ago, upside downer said:

Think you're a tad late for this month's comp 😄 keep 'em peeled though, October's challenge will be up and running in a day or so. Welcome aboard, the more, the merrier 👍

I had 4 hours left of September!!! 4 whole hours! Well inside. 😁

• Haha 2