Why become a member? ×

My YouTube channel - finally....

cetera

A few more have been uploaded over the last month..... and more to come. Once I've got some of the KISS requests out of the way there will definitely be some more variety too ;)

Don't forget to like/subscribe if you enjoy them. Thanks!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

A few more bass bits and pieces appearing on my channel.... including a chance to play/hear my new (30 yr old) Hamer Impact on this classic Winger track. (The good riffing stuff kicks in from 2:30). Remember to subscribe/like if you feel so inclined... ;)

Edited by cetera
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, cetera said:

A few more bass bits and pieces appearing on my channel.... including a chance to play/hear my new (30 yr old) Hamer Impact on this classic Winger track. (The good riffing stuff kicks in from 2:30). Remember to subscribe/like if you feel so inclined... ;)

Love the sound of that Hamer bass Gary. Deep and growling at same time. First time i've really heard one at the forefront in  a song. Nice playing. Love it sir.

Have you got effects on the bass in this song.

Are you going thru an amp ?

Also note the cracking T shirts you wear on your VIDS. Nice collection.

Dave

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, dmccombe7 said:

Love the sound of that Hamer bass Gary. Deep and growling at same time. First time i've really heard one at the forefront in  a song. Nice playing. Love it sir.

Have you got effects on the bass in this song.

Are you going thru an amp ?

Also note the cracking T shirts you wear on your VIDS. Nice collection.

Dave

Cheers chap!

I'm simply running through an old Boss CE2 Chorus pedal into my Fender Rumble 100 practice combo (set flat!).

Yes, I do have.... er.... one or two t-shirts I've accumulated over the years! lol!

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, dmccombe7 said:

Because i watched those 2 clips on Youtube @cetera i got myself back into Pilot and ordered the best off Pilot CD for Xmas few weeks back. Looking forward to hearing it on Xmas day. So many great songs from them over the short period they were together.

Dave

I've just ordered their remastered back catalogue boxset. Amazing how many fantastic songs they had that weren't hits or even released as singles. Very clever songwriting and superb musicianship from all band members!

Bassist/Vocalist David Paton of course went on to be a member of Alan Parsons Project as well as appearing on Kate Bush's first couple of albums, playing with Camel & Chris De Burgh and recording/touring with Elton John in the mid 80's & Fish in the 90's.

Guitarist Ian Bairnson was also a member of Alan Parsons Project, appeared on Kate Bush's first couple of albums (including THAT solo on 'Wuthering Heights') and had a busy session career with everyone from Elaine Paige to Chris De Burgh to Kenny Rogers to Bucks Fizz...

Drummer Stuart Tosh played with Alan Parsons Project and then joined 10cc in 1977.

Plenty of pedigree there!

• Like 1