Why become a member? ×

Withdrawn/Sold - Lakland Scheff & Deluxe
£1500
Hampshire

Bassman666

Testing the water abit here people so may change my mind! Seeing if there is any interest in a potential sale or trade for these beauties. Would possibly trade the pair for a tasty 5 string as I'm trying to commit to the B! Nothing narrow spacing (must be 17.5+mm) and no boat anchors please. More looking for a trade but may sell. Would price the scheff at £700 and the deluxe at £800. Both play great like most laklands. All specs online but they're both 2005 year, 34 scales with bartolini 3 band eqs. The scheff is gold, so I mean, there's no reason not to want it! The deluxe has had all hardware powder coated black and USA hipshot tuners fitted �. The deluxe has been my main bass for a few years and is such an easy instrument to play with such a great neck. The scheff is almost mint bar a few headstock marks and the deluxe has some light scratches to the rear and one big chip (about an inch long). More photos to follow but pm me if any more info etc wanted :) based in Hampshire so would want to meet for a deal. Any trades pm me some pictures, worst I can say is no!

DSC_0436.JPG

DSC_0443.JPG

DSC_0430.JPG

DSC_0433.JPG

Edited by Silvia Bluejay
topic title reinstated
  • Like 2

• MB1 locked this topic