Why become a member? ×

TRADED. Ashdown Evo II 500. DROP to £125
£150
Blackburn

itsmedunc

Something's cropped up and so a price reduction.

I'd been using this at rehearsals before lockdown and it sounded great (as all Ashdown Evo heads do) and plenty loud enough. In fairly good condition but absolutely not pristine. A few marks on the outer case etc as seen in the pics. When I got it the  The master was a bit scratchy, I've cleaned it today with switch cleaner and now it's back to normal.

I've recently acquired a Quilter and so this is now redundant. Comes with a slip cover that will keep the rain off but not much more. The wooden case what the amp is built into is bulletproof though 😀

Collection from Blackburn BB22SH, could meet up within reason if I'm out and about or will post at buyers cost and risk. Buyer to arrange a courier. Will be well packaged.

May trade and add some cash for a micro head. TE Elf or something similar. 

IMG_0961.JPG

IMG_0962.JPG

IMG_0963.JPG

IMG_0964.JPG

IMG_0965.JPG

IMG_0966.JPG

Edited by itsmedunc
  • Like 3

That's a great amp for a bargain price! Used one for about a decade, great tone with valve pre and plenty of power...I ended up fitting a thermocouple for the fans for quiet studio use. Would still be using it if my little brother hadn't pinched it 😄

• Like 1

I know there aren’t many of us gigging just now but how these ABMs aren’t getting snapped up at prices like this I don’t know. Such great amps. I’ve got an ABM400 that I’ve not been using lately but with prices as they seem to be there’s no way I’m moving it on. GLWTS anyway...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mr4stringz said:

I know there aren’t many of us gigging just now but how these ABMs aren’t getting snapped up at prices like this I don’t know. Such great amps. I’ve got an ABM400 that I’ve not been using lately but with prices as they seem to be there’s no way I’m moving it on. GLWTS anyway...

They are great amps. No need to dial anything in as they work straight out of the box so to speak. I was using it with a Big Twin and the sound was immense but I moved onto 2 Barefaced 110's and my OCD wouldn't cope with the overhanging 😂

Indeed they go for silly silly money and in reality, Ashdown are one of the best out there. Vastly underrated. If I had more room at home I'd happily keep it. The DI is great for recording too! I'm talking myself out of selling it aren't I? 😂

I’m sorry about this?....but people spend more money on training shoes these days! this is a mindless bargain and Ashdown are UK ..,on the end of the phone and some of the most helpful dudes I’ve ever spoken to! 
somebody buy this! Before it becomes a couple of packet of cigs!......hang on a minute?

• Thanks 1

• MB1 locked this topic