Why become a member? ×

Yamaha BB3000 (1983)
£1400
Denmark

Scarbee

Price is lowered to £1100 (shipping excluded). I seemed to have paid too much for this based on the condition and the photos I saw where not as precise..😉

I wanted to custom paint it anyway so I wasn’t that focused on scratches and wanted to change the bridge too.

I want to sell my Yamaha BB3000 or swap it for a BB3000A - as this is the model I was after. I only had it for 2 days as i ordered it from Japan on Ebay.  I thought about modifying it into the A-version - but there are too may things to change like knob position, backplate, battery etc. And it feels wrong to "take out" an original bb3000 off the market...

It plays really nice - perfect setup. The bridge saddles are quite rusty but this can be replaced. Everything else works.

IMG_8437.JPG

IMG_9909.JPG

IMG_0459.JPG

IMG_7721.JPG

IMG_4274.JPG

IMG_3725.JPG

IMG_2326.JPG

IMG_6690.JPG

Edited by Scarbee
image order
  • Like 3

Thats a nice BB! What makes you want to go for the  BB3000A? I've had all the versions, the BB3000, the BB3000A and currently the BB3000S. Although the BB3000A is great and punchy bass I found the BB3000 and the BB3000s a little more natural and organic sounding, but that's purely personal of course..

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...