Why become a member? ×

*GONE* Harley Benton BB410T 500w 8ohm 4x10 cab

Nibody

Free (yes free) to good home.

Due to ongoing and increasing issues with my shoulder/neck/back in general I have had to downsize to easier to manage and lighter cabs and amp. It would be more trouble than its worth trying to sell this - not that its a bad cab, purely due to size preventing postage, value not being astronimical,  and needing the space badly. Combine this with the fact I have to go down two sets of steps and in total walk about 25-30m to get to the car park... it was never a great idea.

Has literally been used a couple of times.

GOOD POINTS - Fairly neutral sounding with variable tweeter, pretty well built, , has speakon anf jack connections,..... oh and its free to collector.

BAD POINTS - Its a full size 4x10 so fairly large (though not OVERLY heavy when compared to an Ampeg cab of similair design, however the 20kg of Warwick cab I just purchased is significantly lighter and more compact). It has been living next to my dogs bed and is carpet covered - it doesnt smell "doggy" but there will be dog hair attached to the covering (worth thinking about if you have allergies). At one point I installed LED lights in the front which are still there but dont work, and the carpet covering has lifted a bit where the control box was once glued.

I'm located in tamworth and still have one good arm (wish I was joking...) so I can help you down to the car/van/whatever with it if needed.

C6EDD51D-74F8-41AB-ADD8-280CA657E387.jpeg

3CF6B421-4661-4653-ADE7-2055F4E4E6ED.jpeg

4F1AD732-5B43-491A-8765-9B7C376194BF.jpeg

Edited by Nibody
Item now gone
  • Like 1

Some Specs...

Features:
  • Equipped with: 4x 10" speakers with horn
  • Rated power: 500 Watt RMS / 1000 Watt Peak
  • Impedance: 8 Ohm
  • Inputs: 2x 6.3 mm jack and 2x Speaker Twist (all inputs are connected in parallel)
  • Tweeter switchable via the "Colour" button on the amp head BA250H or BA500H and controllable at the cabinet
  • SPL: 102 dB
  • Frequency range: 40-17000 Hz
  • Material: 15 mm plywood housing with 18 mm front plate
  • Dimensions (W x H x D): 586 x 731 x 465 mm
  • Weight: 32 kg
  • Includes removable castors

• MB1 locked this topic