Why become a member? ×

SOLD - M-Pulse 600
£450
Waterlooville, Portsmouth

I am expecting my Subway TT800 soon and so I do not need all of my older Boogie heads. My plan is to get a nearby Subway 800 as the touring spare.

Amp #1 is a 'Mk1' M-Pulse 600, The serial number puts it around 2005 and it was bought (on this very forum) about 3 years ago. Due to the reliability of my main amp, it has not even been switched on since I checked it over when bought. Of course I have checked it today and all works fine.

These first version amps have separate inputs for active and passive basses and jack speaker outputs. Fear not, because I can include a jack to speakon cable. One other, minor, difference is that there is no centre detent on the parametric controls. It has a full valve preamp (which means the DI is valve) and a mos-fet power section.

Obviously it's not as light as a digital amp but you do get an awesome sounding amp, built like a tank and immensely versatile. Switchable parametric eq, switchable compression and it's twin channel (sharing the same pre amp). It is supplied in a 4U BCS flightcase which has removable front and back (obviously). I can provide further pics if you wish.

These amps are very highly thought of and for good reason. I would prefer collection or meeting up rather than courier. You may be surprised the distance I'll drive to facilitate a handover.

Edited by Silvia Bluejay
  • Like 4

8 hours ago, dmccombe7 said:

Got one and its by far the best amp i've ever had. 

And that's a fantastic price for one of these.

Dave 

Thanks Dave. Good to see you're still just as impressed with yours.

Happy to entertain offers, folks. I want it to go to a new home rather than hang around doing nothing.

Yep i'm still loving it Steve. 

Of all the amps i've had in 40+ yrs the Mpulse is the only amp i'd recommend to someone.

Others have been good but this is another level above.

Look forward to hearing about the new TT800 when it arrives.

Dave

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, 40hz said:

The best amp I have ever used, period. So much fat growl and presence. I'll have a think about this. 

There’s only one thing better than the M-Pulse 600..........

Two M-Pulse 600’s :)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

If it wasn't for the additional weight that i don't really need i'd love to have 2 Mpulse 600's running into 2 different cabs and set them up with different EQ's for Low smoothness and mid range growl and then i could have the perfect rig for every occasion.

If i had been 30 yrs younger i would have jumped at even a remote chance of that but alas those days for me have long gone.

Dave 

• Like 1