Why become a member? ×

SOLD Source Audio Nemesis Delay - £200
£490
Leamington Spa

Kev

Finally gave in and going to an all-in-one digital solution so my guitarists can control me via Midi!  These are the best pedals I've had for the job, all are being sold only in the interest of being a typical modern prog metal bassist!

Selling in stages, here is Part 1.  Shipping should be £5 or so.  New prices are current prices from Andertons.

Source Audio Nemesis Delay

PHENOMENAL delay pedal!  You need to check out the Source Audio website to see what this thing can do, but its crazy.  It does all the usual digital/analog/tape/reverse etc delays, but also it adds all kinds of modulation effects to the signal, include octaver, envelope filter, phaser/flanger sounds and much more.  The Helix mode is particularly bonkers.  I will leave a few of my presets on there as well!  Perfection condition, in original box with candy and power supply.

New Price: £259  My Price: £200

IMG_1140.thumb.JPG.7744d861ecb9b02113d60357fa5ef44d.JPG

IMG_4843.thumb.JPG.5db8a4b2f296e50a06ea34c2f1d03d51.JPG

Darkglass Alpha Omega Ultra

The Jon Stockman (collaboration) preamp.  Incredible and versatile distortion, quite different character from the stereotypical "metal" tone of a Darkglass B*K pedal and the like, with two distortions with different characteristics on the Alpha and Omega side.  Amazing as a clean preamp too, very useful quiet EQ and comes with a headphone out jack.  Last but not least, it has an IR Cab Sim loaded DI, configurable via the Darkglass Suite on PC/mac.  Invaluable for live and studio use when micing a cab isn't practical.  Perfect condition with velcro on bottom, in original box with candy.

New Price: £369 (V1)  My Price: £SOLD

Boss TU-3 Tuner

You know what it is.  Industry standard tuner, AB'd against the TC Polytune it replaced and it appeared to tune quicker and was more stable.  Great rock solid pedal.  In very good condition, velcro on bottom with just a couple of marks shown in the photo, in box with candy.

New Price: £65  My Price: £40  ON HOLD

IMG_4834.thumb.JPG.9207f1f85b3018dd1e387229d031a322.JPG

IMG_2110.thumb.JPG.9e70b4aa2cfccbf982506e0179e91e76.JPG

Thanks for looking!

IMG_7143.JPG

IMG_2935.JPG

Edited by Kev
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Thunderbird said:

Whens part 2 coming Kev? I need to look at more cool stuff I cant buy right now lol

Based on yesterday’s Neural DSP announcement, not for a couple of months 😭😂

Edited by Kev
  • Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Kev locked this topic