roceci

Withdrawn please remove
£450
Cardiff

£450 NOW £425! Bargain!!!   Last price drop £400 collected!

2 channel blendable class D amp 1200W in VGC and perfect working order. Comes with footswitch and original packaging. Collection in person or shipping at buyer's expense.

The SHUTTLEMAX dual preamp design offers an FET preamp for articulate, precise, immediate tone and a 12AX7 tube channel which provides a wide range of gain structure that produces smooth, clean tube warmth or can be dialed all the way up to the critical mass of aggressive overdrive.

This STL-MAX12.2 delivers over 1200 watts of output from an amp that weights only 6.75 lbs. Dual Class D amp modules produce full output into two 4 ohm loads (one per amplifier output). Our proprietary 3DPM power management circuitry provides increased headroom and a thicker dimension to the individual notes. The full output of the ShuttleMAX 12.2 is perfect for any venue and playing style.

The SHUTTLEMAX 12.2 dual power amp design offers a variety of available power output choices:

One 8 ohm load (either Amp A or Amp B driven)...............375 Watts
One 4 ohm load (either Amp A or Amp B driven)...............600 Watts
Two 8 ohm loads (Amp A and Amp B driven)....................750 Watts
One 4 ohm load (Amp A) and one 8 ohm load (Amp B)...........975 Watts
Two 4 ohm loads (Amp A and Amp B driven)....................1200 Watts

• Dual Channels -- FET and 12AX7 Tube Preamps
  • Switchable or Blendable Preamps
  • 3DPM™ Power Management Circuitry
  • Speakon® Speaker Outputs
  • Internal Fan Cooling
  • Full XLR Direct Output Interface
  • High and Low Gain Switch per Channel
  • Active 4 Band EQ with Dual Parametric Mids
  • Three Effects Loops (FET Ch; Tube Ch; Master)
  • High Current Class D Amplifier Design
  • Adjustable 3 Band Signal Shape Circuits
  • 5 Position Footswitch Included
  • Weight Lbs. - 6.75
  • Dimensions HxWxD - 3 1/2" x 13 1/2" x 13" 

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.PNG

4.jpg

5.jpg

Edited by roceci

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By BrunoBass
      PRICE DROP £250
      Surplus to requirements is my Genz Benz ShuttleMax 6.0. It’s been well looked after and is in very good condition. 
        FEATURES • Dual Channels -- FET and Tube Preamps 
        • Switchable or Blendable Preamps  • Input Mute Circuit 
      • High and Low Gain Switch per Channel 
      • Active 4 Band EQ with Dual Parametric Mids 
      • High Current Class D Amplifier Design 
      • Adjustable 3 Band Signal Shape Circuits 
      • Limiter Circuit 
      • LED Status Indicators
      • Speakon® Speaker Outputs 
      • Internal Fan Cooling 
      • Full XLR Direct Output Interface 
      • Aux. Input 
      • Headphone Jack 
      • Three Effects Loops 
      (FET Ch; Tube Ch; Master) 
      • 115/230 Volt Switchable 
      • 5 Position Footswitch Included
      Power Output  - 600W/4 ohm x 12
      Preamp Type - FET/TUBE
      Weight Lbs. - 6.75
      Dimensions HxWxD - 3 1/2" x 13 1/2" x 13" 
      It comes with the original foot switch and a non original padded carry case. Any questions drop me a line. 
      I’m happy to meet up within a reasonable distance, or I’m happy to pack securely if you want to arrange a courier to collect.
      Thanks for looking.

• By BrunoBass
      In addition to the Genz Benz ShuttleMax 6.0 head listed separately, I’m also selling this 2x12 cab that I use it with. If you’re interested in the pair we can do a deal. 
      The cab is in great condition, I’ve gigged it but looked after it well. It sounds immense.
      600 watts 4 ohms
      2x12” & tweeter
      23 kg
      79 x 54 x 42cm
      Carry handles and tilt back castors.
      I’m happy to meet up, but owing to weight and size I don’t want to risk shipping.
      Easily liftable and transportable, this fits in the back of my BMW 1 Series without any problem.
      Any questions please drop me a line, thanks for looking.

• By Andy Vincent
      Genz Benz Streamliner 900 bass amp for sale with padded gig bag .. in original box with manual.
      I have owned this amp since new. It is extremely light and portable, and very LOUD. I have gigged with it in different places, with a single cab, 2 cabs, through a PA and it has delivered every time.
      The tube input overdrive is very usable and can be used to give your bass some extra punch, or, full on overdrive ... up to you
      Please see photos ... it is in good condition (a few cosmetic scratches as you expect from use) and in full working order.
      Here is some of the relevant info from the manufacturer:
      Output - 500 Watts @ 8 ohms; 900 Watts @ 4 ohms
      Weight - 2.9 Kg
      Size - 8cm x 25cm x 30cm (approx)
      The 300 volt All Tube Class A preamp design is driven by three 12AX7 preamp tubes utilising six gain stages. The preamp design features an intuitive and highly effective tone network which is a unique blend of a modified passive Baxandall network for the bass and treble along with an active tube driven mid filter with selectable mid frequencies. The versatile all tube preamp exudes a fat and rich tone that remains articulate. It can be used to simply add warmth to your natural tone or it can be dialled in to provide a wide range of natural tube overdrive.
      The powerhouse behind the Streamliner™ is a Class D amplifier and SMPS module, enhanced with our Patent Pending P.H.A.T. (Proprietary Heat Abatement Technology) topology. This delivers robust and reliable, high output performance in a tremendously compact and convenient package.
      • Class A Six Stage Tube Preamp (3 x 12AX7A Tubes)
      • Modified Passive Baxandall EQ for the Lows and Highs
      • Active Tube Driven Mid EQ
      • Selectable 3-Position Mid Frequencies: 220, 600, 2.5K HZ
      • Input Mute
      • Hi Gain switch
      • Master Volume
      • 3DPM™ Power Management
      • Patent Pending P.H.A.T topology
      • Full Direct Output Interface
      • Effects Loop
      • Headphone Input
      • Aux. Input
      • Dual Speakon Outputs
      • Variable Speed Fan Cooling

• By Mudpup
      Genzler Magellan 800 SOLD
      New amp now arrived so I need this gone! 
      Mint condition with official bag. Bought in January from Andertons, gigged 3 times and played a bit on headphones at home. Probably been switched on about 10 times in total and consequently it could pass for brand new.
      Twin channel and contour design - modern or drive channel and a hifi or vintage contour control.  
      Aux in/phones out for silent practice. Fabulous build quality and a sound to match. Fat, warm, modern, vintage, sizzle and headroom for days. 
      800w into 4 or 2.67 ohms or 400w into 8 ohms.
      Collect from Herts/Essex, happy to drive for a bit to meet up or I will post as I have all the original packaging still.
      @Osiris has done a great review of the amp here 
      Thanks for looking - pop me a message if you need more info 🙂

• By Raslee
      what was I thinking, this amp is awesomeness! I’m keeping

New amp forces sale. Everyone knows these Shuttles 6.2’s are fantastic amps, great blended 12AX7 tube sound, I’ll spare the blurb. Plenty of reviews on YouTube, like the one below.
      Could be tempted to part with my awesome Genz Benz 2x12" NEOXII (2) if anyone fancies the ultimate Genz Benz rig.
      May take a trade deal on a Markbass 15" Traveler cab or Markbass 2x15"

£300 posted in the Uk, more if overseas.