Why become a member? ×

Joyo British Sound Pedal SOLD
£25
Wellingborough

Thunderbird

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Really nice pedal, the built-in speaker simulation makes overdriven bass DI'd sound very good, unlike the usual angry wasp fuzz you'd get without. 

... and it makes a guitar sound pretty decent through a bass amp too ;)

I'd buy it, but I already have one, and the American Sound and the Orange Juice (different flavours of the same idea) :) 

Have a free bump!

36 minutes ago, mcnach said:

Really nice pedal, the built-in speaker simulation makes overdriven bass DI'd sound very good, unlike the usual angry wasp fuzz you'd get without. 

I'd buy it, but I already have one, and the American Sound and the Orange Juice (different flavours of the same idea) :) 

Have a free bump!

Thanks mate nice one 👍

2 hours ago, mcnach said:

Have a free bump!

I feel like I ought to buy it because I already have the American and Californian and so need to get the others in the set 🤦🏼‍♂️ 

• Haha 1

• 11 months later...
  • Thunderbird changed the title to Joyo British Sound Pedal 20 pounds posted uk
  • 1 month later...