Hellzero

!!! GONE !!! NOGUERA Harmonie Standard Custom 6 Fretless with amazing woods
£1599
Etalle, South Belgium

Posted (edited)

Due to the Covid-19 situation and severe back problems (66% officially disabled because of it) plus right shoulder injury (non-operable capsulitis from which, after more than 3 years, I will never fully recover), I'm selling all my basses over 4 kilos and also the ones I'm not really using. I've also considerably lowered the price for a quick sale.

NOGUERA Harmonie Standard Custom 6 Fretless with amazing woods.

Absolutely no trade !

Asking price including shipping fully insured with tracking number to your place in these European countries (ask for other countries) : Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France (excluding French overseas departments and territories), Germany, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and United Kingdom : £1599 GBP !!!

In fully working condition, fully original and in excellent overall condition (second owner).

Here are the specifications :

Body  : old stock mahogany

Top : old stock spalted chestnut with thick old stock rosewood veneer between body and top

Neck : one piece old stock flamed maple

Fingerboard : superb old stock LEGAL Brazilian rosewood

Positions : 21 original maple lined fretless

Headstock : 3 + 3 shape with spalted chestnut veneer

Pickups : 2 original hum-cancelling Noguera single coils with spalted chestnut covers

Preamp : Noguera 2 bands

Controls : volume (active/passive), blend, bass, treble

Tuners : Hipshot UltraLite USA

Bridge : original Noguera old stock rosewood with adjustable brass saddles

Strings spacing at bridge : 19 mm

Nut : bone

Strings spacing at nut : 9.5 mm

Knobs : 4 dark rosewood

Scale : 34"

Hardware colour : black

Truss rod : one (fully working)

Finish : high gloss

Land of craftsmanship : France

Serial number : 6002

Year : 2007

Weight : 4.487 kilos

Action : from a bit under 2 mm under the C string to a bit under 2.5 mm under the B string at 12th position (can go lower, but was perfect for me)

Will come with the original non branded Noguera hard case.

Non-smoking environment as usual.

The bass has been fully set up professionally by Christophe LEDUC. It has a new battery and has been fitted with a brand new set of Kalium Hybrid Bass Balanced BH-136-6BS round wound strings (29 - 41 - 57 - 76 -102 - 136).

This bass has been custom made with exact specifications for the previous owner and is in almost new condition.

Link to the Noguera page where you can see this very bass : http://noguera-basses.com/modele_basse.php?serie_b=Harmony&model_b=Deluxe&page=photos&categories=Serie Harmonie&galeries=Harmonie Standard Custom&nopage=1&ppp=6

Link to the Kalium strings https://kaliummusic.com/product/string-pack-2g2x343c3k3q/

What you see is what you get !

Look at the photos taken under different angles to see the almost new condition for a 13 years old bass ! This is a totally unique bass !!! All the photos are here : https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1hz6HjS1hD1zw9g3co2vPw1iy-oP5dnGa?usp=sharing

Don't hesitate to ask for more.

1754967447_NogueraHarmonieStandardCustom6Fretless(1).thumb.jpg.46c3d1fd0e4360f0fb1d039e7f6d5844.jpg

1590524396_NogueraHarmonieStandardCustom6Fretless(11).thumb.jpg.91b6180ae9f6666ecf28186a4ef30ee7.jpg

Edited by Hellzero
  • Like 10

@bibino I'll try to make some noise before the end of the week. 🤣

• Haha 1

It’s difficult to know where to start here - a staggering instrument in every detail and a crazy price (IMO) for bass of such quality and beauty. The bridge, board and neck taper are standout features for me

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Plus the Harmony series is the rarest one from Noguera (and imo the classiest) 

And hellzero is top notch to deal with!!! 

GLWS

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On hold ! 😊

• Like 1

Gone to a good place.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By lawriemacmillan
      Imperial Matthew Garrison shape with custom specifications. 
      4000-4500 GBP is the ballpark amount of cash I would look for to be included in a trade with a fretted bass I am looking for. 
      I am enthusiastic to negotiate part trades for your:
      early 1970s Jazz bass, especially naturally highly relic'd, not mint condition. Lakland USA Joe Osborn 4 string Jazz bass. Pre-EB Musicman Stingray.  Moollon J5  Stunning single-cut bass made in the Fodera workshop in Brooklyn, NYC. This is not the Standard bolt-on model.
      2009 build.
      Buckeye top. Walnut body. Ebony fingerboard.
      Fodera/Duncan singlecoil pickups with buckeye covers.
      Matching buckeye ramp.
      Extended B string.
      26 'fret' positions.
      34" scale.
      19mm string spacing at the bridge.
      48m nut width.
      Fodera premium padded gig bag.
      Excellent overall condition. Some minor surface bumps which are unnoticeable unless closely inspected.
      3 band EQ with selectable mid frequency selector and coil tap switches.

• By FEND3R
      PRICE DROP - NOW £2050
       1990 Fender Custom shop fretless Jazz Bass. As you can expect from a John Page era custom shop bass – a superb instrument and one of the earliest Fender fretless jazz basses that I have seen from Fender (after the extremely rare ones from the 70s).
      As one can expect the bass has been played a lot and shows a lot of dings and dongs, patina on the hardware, etc., but is all original and in perfect functional condition: straight neck with more place in the truss rod to adjust (it is not maxed out), all electronics and hardware work accordingly, action can be set very nice and low. The bass is superbly responsive, resonates extremely well with great dynamics and the harmonics are just amazing – it both sings and does the “mwah” just as well. I have not made any attempts to renew the hardware (remove the patina), because IMHO it gives it character, but if you wish my bass tech can do that prior to shipping. Width at nut is 38mm and the bass weights 4,07kg. according to my home scale. It comes with a black tolex case, probably not original.
      More detailed pictures can be found here - https://photos.app.goo.gl/xzum76RP3hJfic3s5
      Why am I selling it if its such a great bass – I am letting go a part of my collection and keeping only the vintage precisions. The asking price is what it costed me, so am not very keen on discounts. No trades, I am afraid, unless it is a well played pre-1974 precision or recent B-15. Also, if you purchase it and do not find yourself to like it – I can take it back as long as you cover the shipping and payment fees.
      Any questions – please, feel free to ask. Price includes shipping to most parts of EU.  
      You can check my feedback here : 

• By Hellzero
      Due to the Covid-19 situation and severe back problems (66% officially disabled because of it) plus right shoulder injury (non-operable capsulitis from which, after more than 3 years, I will never fully recover), I'm selling all my basses over 4 kilos and also the ones I'm not really using. I've also considerably lowered the price for a quick sale.

MARUSZCZYK Elwood 4 Fretless in almost new condition, 2010 !!!

NO TRADES !
      NON NEGOTIABLE PRICE !

Asking price including shipping fully insured with tracking number to your place in these European countries (ask for other countries) : Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France (excluding French overseas departments and territories), Germany, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and United Kingdom : £549 GBP !!! (new price is €1200 Euros !!!)

In fully working condition, fully original (except for the crap Maruszczyk SC4 pickups changed for ToneRider TRJ1) and in almost new condition.

Here are the specifications :
      Body : one piece swamp ash
      Neck : one piece very slightly flamed maple
      Fingerboard : ebony
      Positions : 21 (lined)
      Headstock : angled
      Pickups : 2 brand new ToneRider TRJ1 in 60's position
      Controls : volume, volume, tone
      Tuners : no name Maruszczyk 4 in line
      Bridge : no name Maruszczyk
      Strings spacing at bridge : 19 mm
      Nut : black polymer
      Strings spacing at nut : 11 mm
      Knobs : original metal dome
      Scale : 34 inches
      Hardware colour : chrome
      Truss rod : one fully working
      Finish : 3 Tone Sunburst open grain matte
      Land of craftsmanship : Poland
      Serial number : 100208
      Year : 2010
      Weight : 4.255 kilos
      Action : from 1.5 mm under the G string to 2 mm under the E string at 12th position (can go lower, but was perfect for me)

Will be sent in a form fitted polystyrene Eko parcel as I have no bag or case for this bass (no worries as it's like having a soft case wrapping the bass) and will comme with a spare hardly used flat wounds strings set (as seen on the last photo, looks like Rotosound).

Non-smoking environment as usual.

The bass has been fully set up professionally. It has been fitted with a brand new set of Fodera Medium Nickel Round Wound strings (45 - 65 - 85 - 105).

This bass has almost never been played and is almost as new. The ToneRider TRJ1 pickups are terrific sounding vintage pickups.

Link to the Maruszczyk Elwood C page : Elwood C | Public Peace (public-peace.de)

What you see is what you get !

Look at the photos taken under different angles to see the fantastic almost new condition for a 10 years old bass ! All the photos are here : https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1otKa943bvinPUtL33_VWxAIWU4EnDlta?usp=sharing

Don't hesitate to ask for more.

• By JapanAxe
      I realised this has sat forgotten on the headstock of my American Vintage Reissue '63 Precision since I got my 5-string. Part of me thinks I should hang on to it 'just in case' but the toy fund is running alarmingly low, so...
      This gadget can be installed in minutes with simple tools and no drilling, and allows you to drop-tune instantly. I used it to drop low E to D, but it will go down to C.
      It comes boxed complete with instructions, fixing screws, and tuner bush (which I didn't need to use - it fitted perfectly into the original Fender bush).
      This model is designed to fit pre-CBS Fenders and US vintage reissues of the same, with 'reverse' tuning action, and has a Nickel-plated finish. Please check the Hipshot website to be certain which version you need.
      Yours for £53 £49 delivered in the UK.
      Last pic below shows it in place on my AVRI Precision - the string has been slackened and you can see the plate has swivelled slightly, it's not installed wonky! Bass not included in sale

• By petergales
      For sale is my Ibanez GSR200BF. It has a lined fretless fingerboard and that playability that Ibanez basses are renowned for. Two volume controls and a master tone which can be enhanced by a bass boost control.
      The bass is in great condition but has picked up a couple of very small dings that I have tried to show in the pics. The neck has no damage at all.
      Selling because I’m after something else and so I have to apply the one-in-one-out rule.
      Ibanez no longer make this model so the nearest I could find that can be bought currently is this fretted one with this blurb from the company website:
      “The Ibanez GSR200B-WNF Bass Guitar embodies the same ethos of each bass created since the series' inception 25 years ago, that of the perfect marriage of form and functionality to provide a bass of exceptional playability and sound. The body of the Ibanez GSR200B WNF Bass Guitar has been carved to offer a comfortable playing experience and awesome looks, with its contoured design. This has been constructed from mahogany for it's warm, biting tone with well-rounded lows.

Adding playability to the comfort of the Ibanez GSR200BWNF's body is a GSR4 maple neck, topped by a rosewood fingerboard with medium frets and white dot inlays, and intonation kept stable by a B10 bridge. Delivering the strong voice, with a full low-end, of the Ibanez GSR200B-WNF Bass Guitar is a pair of PSND pickups, a Powersound P and Powersound J. This is combined with the Phat II EQ. This addition consists of four control knobs, giving you two individual volume controls, a master tone, and a bass boost, which gives you instant extra low-end grunt whenever you need.”
      I don’t have the packaging to be able to post so it has to be collection only although I could meet up within a reasonable distance (say 30 miles) from Leeds.
      No trades thank you.