Hellzero

!!! GONE !!! NOGUERA Harmonie Standard Custom 6 Fretless with amazing woods
£1599
Etalle, South Belgium

Posted (edited)

Due to the Covid-19 situation and severe back problems (66% officially disabled because of it) plus right shoulder injury (non-operable capsulitis from which, after more than 3 years, I will never fully recover), I'm selling all my basses over 4 kilos and also the ones I'm not really using. I've also considerably lowered the price for a quick sale.

NOGUERA Harmonie Standard Custom 6 Fretless with amazing woods.

Absolutely no trade !

Asking price including shipping fully insured with tracking number to your place in these European countries (ask for other countries) : Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France (excluding French overseas departments and territories), Germany, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and United Kingdom : £1599 GBP !!!

In fully working condition, fully original and in excellent overall condition (second owner).

Here are the specifications :

Body  : old stock mahogany

Top : old stock spalted chestnut with thick old stock rosewood veneer between body and top

Neck : one piece old stock flamed maple

Fingerboard : superb old stock LEGAL Brazilian rosewood

Positions : 21 original maple lined fretless

Headstock : 3 + 3 shape with spalted chestnut veneer

Pickups : 2 original hum-cancelling Noguera single coils with spalted chestnut covers

Preamp : Noguera 2 bands

Controls : volume (active/passive), blend, bass, treble

Tuners : Hipshot UltraLite USA

Bridge : original Noguera old stock rosewood with adjustable brass saddles

Strings spacing at bridge : 19 mm

Nut : bone

Strings spacing at nut : 9.5 mm

Knobs : 4 dark rosewood

Scale : 34"

Hardware colour : black

Truss rod : one (fully working)

Finish : high gloss

Land of craftsmanship : France

Serial number : 6002

Year : 2007

Weight : 4.487 kilos

Action : from a bit under 2 mm under the C string to a bit under 2.5 mm under the B string at 12th position (can go lower, but was perfect for me)

Will come with the original non branded Noguera hard case.

Non-smoking environment as usual.

The bass has been fully set up professionally by Christophe LEDUC. It has a new battery and has been fitted with a brand new set of Kalium Hybrid Bass Balanced BH-136-6BS round wound strings (29 - 41 - 57 - 76 -102 - 136).

This bass has been custom made with exact specifications for the previous owner and is in almost new condition.

Link to the Noguera page where you can see this very bass : http://noguera-basses.com/modele_basse.php?serie_b=Harmony&model_b=Deluxe&page=photos&categories=Serie Harmonie&galeries=Harmonie Standard Custom&nopage=1&ppp=6

Link to the Kalium strings https://kaliummusic.com/product/string-pack-2g2x343c3k3q/

What you see is what you get !

Look at the photos taken under different angles to see the almost new condition for a 13 years old bass ! This is a totally unique bass !!! All the photos are here : https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1hz6HjS1hD1zw9g3co2vPw1iy-oP5dnGa?usp=sharing

Don't hesitate to ask for more.

1754967447_NogueraHarmonieStandardCustom6Fretless(1).thumb.jpg.46c3d1fd0e4360f0fb1d039e7f6d5844.jpg

1590524396_NogueraHarmonieStandardCustom6Fretless(11).thumb.jpg.91b6180ae9f6666ecf28186a4ef30ee7.jpg

Edited by Hellzero
  • Like 10

@bibino I'll try to make some noise before the end of the week. 🤣

• Haha 1

It’s difficult to know where to start here - a staggering instrument in every detail and a crazy price (IMO) for bass of such quality and beauty. The bridge, board and neck taper are standout features for me

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Plus the Harmony series is the rarest one from Noguera (and imo the classiest) 

And hellzero is top notch to deal with!!! 

GLWS

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On hold ! 😊

• Like 1

Gone to a good place.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By gregouille23
      Hello,
      I am still on the fence with parting with this bass so I may withdraw it from sale. Here is my beatiful Roscoe fretless 6 that I got from @Hellzero (thanks Tony!) a few months back. I was planning to refret it initially then decided to just leave it as-is and get used to it. But now I realize that I would definitely prefer a fretted 6 for my needs. So the refret is still on the table but honestly I feel bad refretting such a beautiful bass with such an amazing fingerboard... If it does not sell (or trade) I will end up refretting it and I am sure I will be very happy with that as well 😀
      The bass was built in 2013. It is in very good condition with a few dings on the side of the bass (see photos) and some minor scratches on the back. It is very light (around 4 kg) and has an amazing Low B (IMHO). The neck is very comfortable, string spacing is around 18mm. Here are the specs:
       - Body: Spanish Cedar with Figured Chechen top
       - Neck: 3 piece maple neck with a lined fretless Bird's eye maple diamondwood fingerboard
       - Natural Oil finish
       - Bartolini hum-free J pickups
       - Bartolini NTMB preamp, with bass/treble boost/cut and push/pull for 2 midrange boost/cut
      Price: 1600 £ / 1750 euros.

I am open to trades against a fretted 6er only with cash compensation from either side. What I am looking for:
       - string spacing 18mm or under
       - reasonable weight (ideally 4,5 kg or under)
      The bass can be shipped in secure packaging, with its Roscoe gigbag and certificate of authenticity. 
      Any questions, don't hesitate to ask!
      Cheers,
      Gregory

• By mikem8634
      BOTH SOLD

Now with free shipping. Scratchplate free with the bridge if you want it
      Happy to consider any interesting trades for 6 string (non bass) stuff.

Payment by PPG if that's okay with everyone.
      Also listed on The Fretboard Forum (and I've been around a lot longer on there in case I seem a bit new)

Hipshot 4 String B Style Bass Bridge - £40  now £30
      Satin Finish  
      19mm string spacing  
      4 mounting holes  
      UPC: 00840000916983  
      SKU: 5B400BC-750  
      https://hipshotproducts.com/products/4-string-b-style-bass-bridge  
      Bought second-hand but not installed as it’s not a direct retrofit for a Jazz bass. Oops!  
      Looks in excellent nick and is a quality chunky thing.  

-----  

Venom Jazz Bass scratch plate - £10 posted or free with the bridge
      White Pearloid  
      Very lightly aged - yellowed at the edges and around the screw holes

Cheers folks
    • By Chris2112
      Evening all,

I had just wanted to write a quick piece on a new acquisition of mine, something that may be of interest to some of you because there isn't really a great deal about Manne basses on the internet, especially these older models. There is so little, in fact, that I don't even know what this model was called when it was first made, though I will probably write to the company to find out more about it.

In any event, Manne are still around today and probably doing a better trade now than they ever have done. They remain very popular in their native Italy and have a very strong following there. Notably, the virtuoso Dominic Di Piazza used to play one of these. They've been in production since the late 80's with the original luthier still in charge today.

I spotted this one for sale on Reverb at about 3AM on a night shift a couple of weeks ago and made contact with the owner, a nice Italian guy who was selling the instrument after owning it for 30 years! Yes, I was dealing with the original owner who remarked that it had cost him a 'fortune' when new and it had obviously been well looked after. After a few days of exchanging messages to work out the logistics of a sale, a deal was made and the bass was promptly shipped from Italy, flying out from Milan and making it's way to me in Northumberland, England.

I've liked the look of Manne basses for years but I've never seen one in person, never mind held one. However, I am fairly adaptable and must say it is very comfortable to play. The body and neck are maple, with some sort of burled wood veneer on the headstock. The fretboard is unlined ebony with dot markers in line with where the fret would be. It's a substantial instrument, I have not weighed it but it feels about on par with an old maple Yamaha TRB. The neck is very fast and quite thick front-to-back. In comparison to my Pedulla Pentabuzz, which has a very flat neck which is thin front-to-back, the Manne is considerably heftier but no less comfortable for it.

The electronics have been replaced with an EMG setup with active/passing switching. So far, I just run it flat choosing active or passive as I fancy it. The output must be buffered because there is no drop off in output between the two, though the tone in noticeably altered. I haven't yet restrung it with new strings, but I can say that present it has an insane amount of grunt and 'mwah'. The sound is full of body, rich and with a very tactile attack. It really responds to plucking hand placement and technique. The setup gives such low, clean action that makes notes 'bloom' and sustain for ages, just the ticket for carefully considered glissando and sliding a few cents up or down into a note.

One thing that tech-heads will note is the tuning system, which is one of the smartest I have seen. The headstock has string-posts that the end of of the string is wound through. The post is controlled by a very small, smoothly geared knob mounted on the back of the headstock. The strings are threaded through the post and locked in at the headstock and then tuned from the bridge. Again, the tuning action is so smooth and accurate. I find this unique system to be rerally smartly made and it works perfectly. It seems that this tuning system faded out in the early 90's, I will try and find out why that was. I expect it was pretty expensive to make compared to off the shelf parts.

In any event, this bass is a real find for me. I must thank the original owner for keeping it in such good condition. I am now going to woodshed some UZEB and Alain Caron material...

• By Baloney Balderdash
      So it seems like there are not a lot of short scale fretless basses around, but if I can find a decent one within my budget limit I sort of ponder on buying one in the near future.
      I'll like it to be max 30" scale length, preferably be a 4 string, and my budget limit would be about 400£, but I'd prefer cheaper, as long as it is still decent (I would suspect a pickup upgrade down the line being necessary anyway in this kind of price class).
      Does such a bass exist?
      All suggestions are welcome.
    • By skb558
      For Sale £1950 shipped
      Lovely Roscoe Century 4 Fretless purchased less than 6 months ago from Bass Direct. Comes with soft case and letter of authenticity.
      Only room for one fretless in the house when two cash sponges have returned home from college without jobs. 
      Three piece Spanish Cedar Body
      Flamed Maple top
      Finish - Amberburst satin
      Three piece Maple neck with contrasting stringers
      Fingerboard - Lined Black Diamondwood (resin, pressure impregnated wood)
      Graphtech nut
      34" Scale
      Bartolini 3-band pre amp with volume, pan, treble/bass stack, mid/mid freq select push/pull (250/800hz)
      Bartolini JJ Pickup in the JB position
      Black ultralight Gotoh tuners
      Black Hipshot B style bridge in Aluminium
      Strings: D'Addario EXL Nickel 45 - 105
      TKL Pro Case (soft)
      Weight: 3.7kg/8lb 1oz