Hellzero

!!! GONE !!! NOGUERA Harmonie Standard Custom 6 Fretless with amazing woods
£1599
Etalle, South Belgium

Due to the Covid-19 situation and severe back problems (66% officially disabled because of it) plus right shoulder injury (non-operable capsulitis from which, after more than 3 years, I will never fully recover), I'm selling all my basses over 4 kilos and also the ones I'm not really using. I've also considerably lowered the price for a quick sale.

NOGUERA Harmonie Standard Custom 6 Fretless with amazing woods.

Absolutely no trade !

Asking price including shipping fully insured with tracking number to your place in these European countries (ask for other countries) : Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France (excluding French overseas departments and territories), Germany, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and United Kingdom : £1599 GBP !!!

In fully working condition, fully original and in excellent overall condition (second owner).

Here are the specifications :

Body  : old stock mahogany

Top : old stock spalted chestnut with thick old stock rosewood veneer between body and top

Neck : one piece old stock flamed maple

Fingerboard : superb old stock LEGAL Brazilian rosewood

Positions : 21 original maple lined fretless

Headstock : 3 + 3 shape with spalted chestnut veneer

Pickups : 2 original hum-cancelling Noguera single coils with spalted chestnut covers

Preamp : Noguera 2 bands

Controls : volume (active/passive), blend, bass, treble

Tuners : Hipshot UltraLite USA

Bridge : original Noguera old stock rosewood with adjustable brass saddles

Strings spacing at bridge : 19 mm

Nut : bone

Strings spacing at nut : 9.5 mm

Knobs : 4 dark rosewood

Scale : 34"

Hardware colour : black

Truss rod : one (fully working)

Finish : high gloss

Land of craftsmanship : France

Serial number : 6002

Year : 2007

Weight : 4.487 kilos

Action : from a bit under 2 mm under the C string to a bit under 2.5 mm under the B string at 12th position (can go lower, but was perfect for me)

Will come with the original non branded Noguera hard case.

Non-smoking environment as usual.

The bass has been fully set up professionally by Christophe LEDUC. It has a new battery and has been fitted with a brand new set of Kalium Hybrid Bass Balanced BH-136-6BS round wound strings (29 - 41 - 57 - 76 -102 - 136).

This bass has been custom made with exact specifications for the previous owner and is in almost new condition.

Link to the Noguera page where you can see this very bass : http://noguera-basses.com/modele_basse.php?serie_b=Harmony&model_b=Deluxe&page=photos&categories=Serie Harmonie&galeries=Harmonie Standard Custom&nopage=1&ppp=6

Link to the Kalium strings https://kaliummusic.com/product/string-pack-2g2x343c3k3q/

What you see is what you get !

Look at the photos taken under different angles to see the almost new condition for a 13 years old bass ! This is a totally unique bass !!! All the photos are here : https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1hz6HjS1hD1zw9g3co2vPw1iy-oP5dnGa?usp=sharing

Don't hesitate to ask for more.

1754967447_NogueraHarmonieStandardCustom6Fretless(1).thumb.jpg.46c3d1fd0e4360f0fb1d039e7f6d5844.jpg

1590524396_NogueraHarmonieStandardCustom6Fretless(11).thumb.jpg.91b6180ae9f6666ecf28186a4ef30ee7.jpg

Edited by Hellzero
  • Like 10

It’s difficult to know where to start here - a staggering instrument in every detail and a crazy price (IMO) for bass of such quality and beauty. The bridge, board and neck taper are standout features for me

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Plus the Harmony series is the rarest one from Noguera (and imo the classiest) 

And hellzero is top notch to deal with!!! 

GLWS

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Pietro Razzino
      Bass, made by an italian luthier, 4 strings, fretless. PIEZO
      Neck thru body.
      Upgrade made by Pierluigi Cazzola (Laurus) with:
      Bridge on crossbar consisting of 4 single ABM saddles each with Graphtech piezo.
      Active / passive electronics with volume, medium and low settings. Height adjustment on trimmer in the electronic compartment.
      Brass nut with autonomous height adjustment for each string.
      Signs of wear visible in the picture.
      Fantastic: sound very similar at the double bass.
      Very light. Very comfortable handle. Very low action.
      I sell with soft case, with extra hard case.
      Shipping included.
      ...The sound in these songs

• By spyder
      With much regret I have to sell a beloved fretless bass.
      It’s a Carvin BB75P Bunny Brunel Signature 5 String Fretless.
      18 volt electronics with John East preamp.
       Lower three Knobs are......
      (1) stacked treble ( Pull for treble boost ) /  bass.
      (2) parametric mid.
      (3) passive tone control.
      The top three knobs are......
      (1) pan pot for piezo - humbuckers.
      (2) pan pot for bridge pickup - neck pickup.
      (3) master volume. ( push / pull for active or passive )
      Piezo bridge fitted.
      Two Seymour Duncan Humbuckers.
      Offset markers.
      Fret inlays.
      String-through-body.
      Strap Lok system.
      Fitted original case.
      Thomastik strings fitted as per picture.
      Strap is included.
      Weight is approx 4.3kg on Kitchen scales.
      Never gigged, only used at the studio or at home.
      Price is very firm at £995 with UK postage.
      Sorry no personal collection due to Covid risk.

• By Ted Theodore Logan, III
      Now only £945... p&p available
      As new condition!! 

In order to avoid alienating the “traditionaly sane" members of the Basschat community; I have arranged the following advert to be compiled in two parts. 

Part One will detail; 
      · The item for sale
      · The asking price 
      · The option for delivery/collection 

Part Two will contain; 
      · Mostly nonsense
      · Incoherent babbling
      · The ramblings of a mad man

Both parts will be void of any humour (naturally) 
      and absolutely no content contained within Part Two should be taking likely and can not be held against me in my forthcoming sanity plea...

Part One

Item Description

model: Sandberg California TT4 Fretless Bass Guitar
      finish: 3 tone Sunburst Matt
      electronics: Sandberg AlNiCo Passive Jazz Pickups
      controls: Volume, Balance, Tone
      hardware: Sandberg Locking Tuners & Sandberg Premium Bridge (matching black)
      neck: Unmarked Fretless
      fingerboard wood: Rosewood 
      scale: 34inch
      weight: 4.4kg
      case: Sandberg Padded Gig Bag
      condition: Mint
      price: £945

Shipping

courier: £20 approx (location dependant)
      collection: Free
      part-meet: Cost of fuel

Those interested in purchasing this instrument should completely and utterly disregard any further text.
      Thank you for reading.

Part Two

So basically, back when I was slightly more deluded than I am today, I purchased a number of Fretless Bass Guitars with the notion that I could master a Fretless instrument with little to no actual effort being made on my part. Needless to say, I was wrong...
      Whilst it might not be “Racket-Silence" or “Brian Sturgeon-ary" to learn how to play a Fretless Bass Guitar, I will come clean right now and just admit that I am far too lazy to continue with anything that doesn't go my way immediately or pretty soon thereafter... I wouldn't go as far to say that I'm a defeatist but let me put it this way; If I flip the switch on a kettle and it ain't plugged in... the tea ain't getting made! Same goes for if ain't got no water in...
      So anyway, I'm now in possession of an all-round awesome German-made Sandberg California Fretless Bass Guitar that just isn't getting played and even when it is actually getting played it's actually not getting played, it's just more or less just being held whilst I slide a finger up the D string and listen to it go “Mwahhh"... and then back down the D string to hear it go “Mwohhh"... I will sometimes repeat this three or four times before returning the gorgeous instrument to its lovely Sandberg padded case...
      To be honest I'm a little miffed as the sales person who sold me the instrument told me that “Sandberg's literally play themselves". I think what they meant to have said was “Sandberg's figuratively play themselves" because, believe me, this instrument does NOT play itself. Not that I ever tried connecting it to an amp and leaving it in a stand next to my record player whilst I played it classic funky Motown tracks in the hope that it might play along... Ha, ha!! No, that'd be stoopid!!... Ha!!.. ha, ha...   Actually, come to think of it, maybe I just didn't have the volume up loud enough... ... I'll try again tomorrow... 
      So I'm not making any promises but this instrument might actually play itself!!...
      The Sandberg is a passive bass meaning that it is entirely non-violent and fully compliant. It has AlNiCo Jazz Pickups, possibly something to do with Al Pacino...
      The fingerboard is Rosewood or possibly a Pau Ferro which I'm assuming is the creator of the material but it looks like Rosewood but apparently it's actually a Pau Ferro which I have no idea what a Pau Ferro is... But it might be the creator but I'm not sure... But it's actually probably Rosewood... Let's go with “Ro Ferro" 
      The hardware is black and all of it is, so that looks pretty cool... Err, it's also got a pickguard for those of you with really long scratchy “Nosferatu" nails or terrible “punk-like" strumming technique...
      Anyway, the finish is rather interesting. That's “finish" not “Finnish" though I'm sure the Finnish are also rather interesting... but in regards to the Sandberg's body finish, this finish is actually a 3 tone matt sunburst finish which is rather close to the tobacco sunburst finish but somewhere in between that finish and the regular sunburst finish. So altogether a pretty unique looking finish...
      Anyway, that's the finish!!

Oh!! If you're actually interested in the Sandberg, visiting times are daily between 08:00 - 10:00 & 16:00 - 19:00 unless specifically requested in advance (hard hats to be worn at all times).

*Edit: Enjoy the less grainy pics... 

“Ooooohhh.... Look at that tasty, toasty finish & yummy, scrummy grain..." 

• By howdenspur
      Used but tidy condition: now without a 3 point equipped Thunderbird, so surplus to requirements. Comes with 2 sets of bolts. £50 posted to UK.
      Thanks for looking

• By Hellzero
      Due to the Covid-19 situation and severe back problems (66% officially disabled because of it) plus right shoulder injury (non-operable capsulitis from which, after more than 3 years, I will never fully recover), I'm selling all my basses over 4 kilos and also the ones I'm not really using. I've also considerably lowered the price for a quick sale.

Superb looking, playing and sounding WARRIOR Dran Michael 4 (DM4) Custom Neck Through Signature with loads of options like wider strings spacing, inlays and higher grade woods.

NO TRADES !
      NON NEGOTIABLE PRICE !

Asking price including shipping fully insured with tracking number to your place in these European countries (ask for other countries) : Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France (excluding French overseas departments and territories), Germany, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and United Kingdom : £2299 GBP !!! Todays price for a similar bass with all the options : at least $8000 USD or around £6000 GBP !

Shipping to United Kingdom is, of course, possible, but with an extra huge customs fee (VAT + other taxes + courier fee), because U.K. is now outside EEC.

In fully working condition.

Here are the specifications :
      Body : 2 wings of swamp ash (DM selected high grade woods)
      Top : holographic highly flamed maple (DM selected high grade woods)
      Neck : 3 pieces through neck with holographic highly flamed maple (DM selected high grade woods)
      Fingerboard : holographic birdseye maple (DM selected high quality woods) with mother of pearl birds inlays, mother of pearl sword inlay and mother of pearl "2005" inlay on the side (black side dots seem to have been added afterwards as there are traces of mother of pearl dots or it's been chosen by the original owner. It is also signed at the back of the headstock by ... Marcus MILLER)
      Frets : 24 in stainless steel
      Headstock : 2 + 2 with flamed maple top and mother of pearl inlays
      Pickups :  2 Warrior/Bartolini humbuckers (Jazz in bridge position and Fatboy in neck position)
      Preamp : Warrior/Bartolini NTMB-918F 3 bands EQ (18 Volts)
      Controls : volume, blend, mids (active/passive switch), stacked treble and bass plus 3 positions switch for the mids frequency (Neutrik locking jack)
      Tuners : Warrior/Gotoh
      Bridge : brass Warrior/Hipshot A Style
      Strings spacing at bridge : 22 mm (adjustable)
      Nut : bone
      Strings spacing at nut : 12 mm
      Knobs : original metal with mother of pearl inlays dome
      Scale : 34 inches
      Hardware colour : gold and you'll get the Dunlop Straplok® flush mount 24 KT gold that you can see in the case pocket
      Truss rod : one fully working
      Finish : high gloss trans orange-stain (see hand writing in the neck pickup cavity) and hand rubbed “Anointed Oil” for the neck
      Land of craftsmanship : USA
      Serial number : 04 852
      Year : 2005
      Weight : 3.785 kilos
      Action : from 1.5 mm under the G string to 2 mm under the E string at 12th fret (can go lower, but was perfect for me)

Will come with the original unbranded fake crocodile skin hard case.

Non-smoking environment as usual.

The bass has been fully set up professionally. It has been fitted with two new batteries and a (now used) set of D'Addario Nickel EXL165 strings (45 - 65 - 85 -105).

A bass in the league of Fodera and the likes. A true high end bass.

Link to the old Warrior page : Dran Michael Warrior Bass - Hand Crafted Basses - Custom Bass Guitar - Boutique Bass

What you see is what you get !

Look at the photos taken at different angles and under different lights to try to capture the real colour to see the real condition, which show only some little wear with a very few dings, crazy slapper scratches and other light scratches (no rear heavy marks or scratches), the most obvious mark being under the control cavity where the bass is left on a stand. The pickups are marked too, particularly the neck pickup under the E string as they were too close to the strings...

All the 46 photos are here : https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-efgenTb8UL6FvPLirgy9xZnCUKtiw0K?usp=sharing

Don't hesitate to ask for more.