Why become a member? ×

Sold - Emma Octo Nojs
£240
London

Al Krow

Emma Octo Nojs - £115

Very good condition, with box and manual. Velcro on the bottom.  More details here https://www.emmaelectronic.com/okto-nojs/

Add £5 for UK P&P (Royal Mail first class signed for)

Emma ON II.jpg

Emma ON I.jpg

MXR M82 BEF - envelope filter, with original box and manual. Some slight surface marking (not visible on pic), but otherwise vgc - £85  SOLD

Valeton Surge EP-2 Mini - expression pedal, with original box and features card. Vgc - £32.50 SOLD

Roland Um-One Mk2 - midi cable & pack for your midi-enabled pedals e.g. Panda FI. Vgc - £27.50 SOLD

1Spot Pro CS6 - excellent compact PSU which will fit under most pedal boards. Original box , manual and 6 leads (no kettle lead included). Vgc - has had light home use only. Please note, as shown in the penultimate pic, I have left the velcro on the 'top' side used to attach to the underside of my PB - £95 SOLD

Edited by Al Krow
All now sold - thanks!
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Someone wrote me on TB after I recommended he try this pedal:

”I actually just landed an Okto Nojs myself......and it's just perfect. Octave tracks amazingly and sounds great just as an analog octave. And A/Bing the Nojs with my Doom 2 - I think I may end up getting rid of the Doom and cancelling my Octabvre pre-order. With both Okto and Nojs turned on, it does - by itself - everything I wanted out of the Doom 2 / Octabvre combo.”

GLWTS!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• MB1 locked this topic