Gary Williams

Diamond Bass Compressor
£190
Horsham

Posted (edited)

I'm only selling this as I already have 2!

Beautiful sounding compressor - I have tried them all and I always keep coming back to this one.

Simple controls and great sound.

The pedal needs center positive power feed but an red adapter cable is added for use with regular center negative power supply.

Demo here:

And another here

DSC_5638.JPGDSC_5639.JPG

DSC_5637.JPGDSC_5641.JPG

DSC_5640.JPGDSC_5643.JPG

Edited by Gary Williams
  • Like 1

The Diamond Bass Comp is simply best compressor pedal that I've ever found. 

21 minutes ago, Born 2B Mild said:

It certainly is, hence me having 2!

On 23/08/2020 at 12:23, Born 2B Mild said:

Agree, love mine

Seems to be some consensus about these.

Unusual for BC 😄😄

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By vintage_ben
      For sale is my Trace Elliot Dual SMX Compressor Pedal - complete with all important 18V power supply with 2.5mm power fitting (normal Boss is 2.1mm). No trades please as money will go towards funding another project.
      Following the recent purchase of a TE GP12 SMX preamp which has this compressor built in so this is now surplus to requirements.  It's a great sounding compressor, punching well above it's weight at the price.
      Here's what Ovnilab.com say 
      "Unusual features include: separate knobs to control the amount of compression for the high and low sides of the crossover; a "tilting" EQ knob that emphasizes either the highs or the lows; and a second footswitch to bypass only the high band of the compression (meaning only the lows would get compressed).

The center frequency of the crossover is 350Hz, but it has a shallow slope so the upper and lower bands actually overlap between 225Hz and 900Hz. The compression attack is not adjustable, but they preset a fast attack for the high band and a slow attack for the low band, which seems like a good setup. The noise level is fairly low--not the quietest, but acceptable. It does roll off a bit of both the lows and highs. The overall tone and action are quite smooth and musical, clean and punchy, at most comp settings; only at the highest settings it can sound a bit "artificial". At high ratios there can be a noticeable "pop" or "tic" artifact when the threshold is crossed. The maximum ratio is 8:1, so even at the highest settings it does not act as a limiter on the strongest peaks.
      This pedal is not quite up to the same audio standards and capabilities as the Rane or FEA dual-band comps, but it does sound quite good, and the differences would be less apparent while playing live on stage. Dual-band compression in general can allow much more finger-articulation sound and less "swallowing of the highs" than a single-band system, so the Trace SMX is a worthy contender if those qualities are important to you, and if you find one at a fair price."
      Price includes postage in UK mainland. Or can be collected (COVID safe) from Buckhurst Hill (Essex), or I'm at my office Chancery Lane in London one-ish days a week.

• By Hellzero
      FISHMAN PRO-EQ Platinum Bass first generation outboard preamp + D.I. Fantastic quite heavy (all metal) Swiss army knife preamp for double bass, acoustic or electric bass. 48 Volts phantom powered, battery powered or external power supply (not delivered). 5 bands EQ, compressor, phase control, pre or post D.I. output (so can be used straight to a no volume power amp), ground lift and tuner output.

For sale only.

Asking price including shipping fully insured with tracking number to your place in these European countries (ask for other countries) : Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France (excluding French overseas departments and territories), Germany, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and United Kingdom : £85 GBP !!!

In fully working condition and in very good condition with the mandatory velcro.

Non-smoking environment as usual.

Selling only because I have no further use of it.

Comes as is.

Here is the link to the manual : https://www.manualslib.com/manual/397417/Fishman-Pro-Eq-Platinum-Bass.html

What you see is what you get !

Look at the pictures to see the real condition : very good with the mandatory velcro.

Don't hesitate to ask for more.

• By elliott_Þórunn
      Boss CS-2 in decent condition and full working order (no box).
      There are quiet a few small marks on the pedal (pictured) but this is purely cosmetic damage, and is probably to be expected for a pedal built in the 80s.
      Excellent analog compressor pedal (the best one I've tried/owned).
      Cash on collection or I can post the pedal.
      Trade offers will be considered (especially of a Southampton Fifth Gear V2/Utility Knife, or one of the Ibanez Modulation Delays).

Buyer is responsible for any Paypal fees.

New price - £65

• By jamesbass116
      Hello everyone! 

Selling my Cali76 as I am going through a bit of a gear clearout!

Amazing pedal and extremely versatile. It really brings out the tone in my basses and sounds great live.
      I unfortunately can't find the original box, but will try and keep an eye out for it before shipping.
      (Shipping will be included in the £215 price!)

Feel free to drop a message me if you have any questions.

James

• By Mattbass97
      Keeley Bassist Compressor - £120 inc. UK tracked shipping
      Great condition, bought brand new end of Feb 2020. Comes with original box Price includes UK tracked shipping Any Q's let me know!
      Cheers