Why become a member? ×

1981 Musicman StingRay fretless in a studio

Romeo2

According to Wikipedia, his father - who taught him his musical style - was an Italian Disco Accordionist. Read into that what you will, although having watched the above videos, it does perhaps explain a few things? Either way, he seems like a lovely guy and the sort of chap one could have a few very enjoyable beers with whilst talking music and life.

Is it mean of me to suggest that he could do with some lines on the neck of that 'ray :)

1 hour ago, Beedster said:

Is it mean of me to suggest that he could do with some lines on the neck of that 'ray :)

The answer to that question is "Yes, it was very mean of me". What an absolute breath of fresh air he is compared to the YouTube norms when it comes to instruments and/or technique :)

• Thanks 1

All right, while it's clear we just cannot stop loving the genius of Donny, let's refocus on why I posted this in the Bass Guitars section, for those who did not have the courage to explore Mr Experience's uploads.

This next one features a Faux Steinberger, an octaver and some chorus. As a bonus, gratuitous amounts of charm from the Sophisticated `Lover himself:

Edited by Romeo2