Why become a member? ×

Sold - Grizzly Bass
£145
London

Al Krow

Creation Audio Grizzly Bass. Very good used condition and with original box.

From the CA website: "Grizzly Bass was created with the pro player in mind. Like a tubepre-amp but without the fragile tubes or heavy transformers. Drawing from the experience and technological advancements of the Holy Fire, MW1 and Funkulator." 

Great as tone shaping pedal for styles ranging from Motown to Rock as well as providing grit and drive. Please note that this does not come with a separate PSU.

Add £10 for P&P including guaranteed next day Royal Mail delivery.

Currently retailing for circa £220 new inc p&p. 

Grizzly Bass I.jpg

Grizzly Bass II.jpg

Edited by Al Krow
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve played this unit and it has a very wide range of dirt tones available. The tone control (the bottom right pot) works in an interesting way which really opens up the usefulness of the control and the pedal in general. This pedal can do a killer clean slap tone with that mid scoop (which is what the tone pot basically is) and it really allows you to create big bass tones too! The whole pedal is quite interactive but very intuitive to use. If you’re considering a versatile drive unit this is worth a look! Clean scooped slap, boost, Motown, OD and distortion tones.
AK is a top seller to boot who looks after his gear! Buy with confidence! 

Edited by krispn
  • Thanks 1

There’s a cracking ‘Motown’ setting on this pedal (I use mine for that) which is a lovely P thump ... you can also dial in the slap setting which is essentially the same as the funkulator pedal. I had that at the same time, the difference was negligible!

Great pedal. Looks cool. If I didn’t have one already I’d buy it! GLWTS. 👍🏻

Edited by bassfan
  • Thanks 1

• MB1 locked this topic