Why become a member? ×

ACG 'Recurve 4', 2018, (dual filter preamp) unused
£1475
Berwick upon Tweed

Drew Dempster

Reluctant sale but had no use as I've been using my two Krells and have a short scale Harlot on the way. Condition is 'as new' and sale includes a new Hiscox Deluxe Hardcase. I'm assuming that anyone who might be interested in this instrument is fairly well 'clued in' as to what ACG basses are about...and that they are built, in very small numbers in Moffat, Scotland.

Fitted with an ACG EQ01 dual filter preamp but, should the buyer prefer, I can have Alan swap the preamp to a conventional 3 band type: an ACG/East Uni-Pre 4k. The filtered preamps are however the ultimate in 'tone shaping' and unusual on a bass at this price point. Other features that differentiate ACG basses from the crowds are a flat fingerboard (infinite radius to use the right term) and an asymmetric neck profile, both of which add up to a very comfortable playing experience.

Bodycore is alder with a Japanese Keyaki top. Neck is 3 piece ash/wenge/ash, fingerboard is acrylic impregnated birdseye maple with 24 medium frets. All wood is a very high quality satin finish.

2x ACG single coil pickups (neck pickup is overwound). Controls include 2x low-pass filters (one per pickup) + master/global high pass filter. Basically, each pickup can be EQ'd independently. Bass can be run active or passive. Hipshot type B bridge, Gotoh GB7 tuners, Dunlop dual-design straplocks. 19mm string spacing, 34" scale, weight is 7.5lbs/3.4kg

Includes tools and sheets for the controls/preamp operation and wiring diagrams.  UK SHIPPING included....anywhere else by agreement with buyer

TEL 07837-011889  EMAIL [email protected]

NO TRADES......NO TRADES........NO TRADES........NO TRADES........NO TRADES thanks!

DSC_0950.JPG

DSC_1002.JPG

DSC_1006.JPG

DSC_1009.JPG

DSC_0962.JPG

DSC_1003.JPG

DSC_1004.JPG

DSC_1005.JPG

DSC_1007.JPG

DSC_0969.JPG

DSC_0958.JPG

DSC_0967.JPG