Why become a member? ×

SOLD Sommer Tricone XXl Cable 3 metre. Price inc postage.
£14
Poole, Dorset

This is made from three metres of Sommer Triclone XXl, a very high quality cable plus two straight Tricone XXL Jack Plugs ( HI-J63TC-SM)  specially designed for use with this cable. They include a metal clamping system that grips the cable firmly over a large area. This ensures that no matter what the weight/load put upon the cable the connector stays frimly on the cable. Other lengths are available as well as other connectors. PM me for details.

image2.thumb.jpeg.1488faa4f4b50a09789af3918a9b687a.jpeg

Tricone XXL is one of the best cable for use with instruments. The signal conductore is bigger than most ensuring bthat conductor breakages are minimised.

This is what Sommer say about the Tricone XXL:

The Tricone® XXL has a fat PE foam insulation which is firmly enclosed and held in place by a carbon screen. This will optimise the capacitance and ensure a loss-free treble reproduction even over longer distances. This design and the Cu mesh screen will perfectly protect against external interference. The special LONGLIFE COMPOUND jacket ensures a high tread resistance and tensile strength

image1.thumb.jpeg.da414994a7c07059cfb3cb6bbf8d0087.jpeg

Advantages:

• Powerful, clear sound with the transmission of any instrument signals
  • Dual shielding by Cu mesh screen and conductive carbon screen
  • Highly flexible and easy to reel because of its fine single litz design
  • Extremely durable and rugged due to LONGLIFE COMPOUND jacket

Application:

• High-quality guitar lead for stage & studio
  • Unbalanced cable for all string instruments, keyboards, samplers, mixing desks
    etc.

The HI-J63TC-SM jack plug is made for the Tricone XXL cable and when properly assembled it is probably the best jack plug/cable combination there is.

image0.jpeg

XXL plug.jpg

Edited by Chienmortbb
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Thunderbird said:

I don't need any cables but they look really good I have never seen those jack plugs before and they certainly look very beefy 👍

They are and the mechanical strengh of the connector to cable has to be felt to be believed.

12 hours ago, Chienmortbb said:

Well the cable listed is still unsold but I have sold two bespoke cables on the back of it. 

In which case, please could I take the listed cable? Drop me a PM with payment details and I will get on it asap. Cheers Clarky

• MB1 locked this topic