Why become a member? ×

**SOLD***Fender bodied fretless, lindy fralin pickups
£350
Rochester Kent

BaggyMan

Parts list
Bone white Fender 2010 vintage USA made body (through strung so ‘may’ be Elite or professional series)
Lindy Fralin pickups. Bridge pickup rewound by bare knuckle pickups to LF spec.
CTS pots and cloth wiring
Mighty Mite Fender licensed neck, ebony board with additional fret position marker on upper side.
Generic through strung bridge

Story:
I started this bass about 10 years ago, building it up, and swapping in/out choice parts as they become available.
I have had a couple of necks on there and it has never disappointed, great playing bass. In the last couple of year it has been set up with a mighty mite fretless neck.
The neck is second (third..maybe fourth who knows..) hand and seen some action, I refinished it in Nitro and it plays really nicely although the truss rod is now quite tight. So not perfect but good to go. Doesn’t affect playability or setup, but pointing it out for clarity. The fret position markers have been added and ar only visible from the top

The body is in good overall condition, few dints but nothing major. The Lindy Fralins are classic jazz style (as opposed to super hot). Cavities are shielded etc and there is no discernable 60Hz issues. All in all a lovely instrument

Selling at cost of parts price basically (these trying times being what they are …) as a playing fretless, or whip the neck off and go fretted, both would give you a great playing bass.

IMG_5129.JPG

IMG_5135.JPG

IMG_5134.JPG

IMG_5139.JPG

IMG_5133.JPG

Edited by BaggyMan
added more picture
  • Like 1

• MB1 locked this topic