Why become a member? ×

Basschat Relay - Tamworth to the south west

stewblack

5 minutes ago, Len_derby said:

Right. It’s now in my house in Derby. I’ll liaise with @T-Bay about a Tamworth drop-off in the next couple of days.

Thanks Len.

@andyonbass will receive his schedule for the week tomorrow, hopefully he'll be heading to Tamworth one day next week (fingers crossed the bass is with @T-Bay) he will then take the bass to Swindon. I have arranged a pick up from Swindon by my singer who leaves 20 minutes out from there. And she will bring it to me!

What a magnificent Basschat effort this has been.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Len_derby said:

Right. It’s now in my house in Derby. I’ll liaise with @T-Bay about a Tamworth drop-off in the next couple of days.

Sounds good. I can be around any day, Tuesday is slightly trickier as I need to drop my Capri off for its MoT and collect it later but that will only be a few minutes each time.

9 hours ago, ead said:

Just in case the plan doesn't come together I'll be driving from Preston down to Wells, but not until 25th August.

Thank you so much for the offer. I will immediately start looking for basses for sale in Preston 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

4 hours ago, Len_derby said:

I reckon everyone who’s seen it would have it Stew! It’s a beauty.

Ah I'm glad. It looks great in a picture but good to hear its as good in the flesh. 

Friend of mine was chatting to a guitarist friend about us crazy bassists and our relay system. 

He just shook his head, said it sounded like a great fun thing to do, but he could not imagine even two guitarists doing a similar thing. Never mind six of them. In fact he shuddered at the thought. 

• Thanks 1