Why become a member? ×

Darkglass Alpha Omicron - SOLD
£140
Bournemouth, UK

thebassist

Darkglass Alpha Omicron with original box and papers, etc. bought new by me 10 July 2020.

This pedal is in completely brand new condition. I have decided to keep my Alpha Omega Ultra.

With the double distortion engine (Alpha and Omega), the Alpha Omicron delivers unparalleled versatility, harmonic rich and bone-crushing sound. Designed for bassists in need of a preamplifier to be distinctively heard in any musical context.

• Blend: Mixes the clean and processed signals. The clean signal remains at unity gain while the volume of the overdriven signal is set by the Level knob, allowing for fine mix tuning.
  • Level: Sets the volume of the overdriven signal.
  • Drive: Sets the amount of gain in the overdriven signal.
  • Mod: Selects or mixes between the two distinct distortion circuits: Alpha is punchy, tight with a lot of definition, whereas Omega is simply brutal and raw.
  • Bite Switch: Boosts High Mids (2.8kHz) for additional presence and definition.
  • Growl Switch: Shelving Bass Boost for a fatter tone and increased low end saturation.

image.png

a.jpg

IMG_7673.jpg

Edited by thebassist
  • Like 1

I keep coming back to this and pausing over the pm option.

If I already have a B7k ultra, wouldn’t the EQ on B7k ultra work placed either before or after this pedal in an effects chain?  I would usually elect to buy the pedal with all the gizmos on it but this could be an option.

• MB1 locked this topic