Why become a member? ×

@@ ** SOLD **@@ Mensinger Cazpar 4p 30” Buckeye Burl with gig bag (price dropped to £999 for quick sale)
£1075
Oakham, Rutland Leics

Phil4Bass

This is a gorgeous hand-made, short scale (30inch) bass made with: Mahogany body, Buckeye Burl top, custom wound dual coil pickup high mass bridge with 19mm string spacing. The Domanski humbucker with wood cover looks and sounds just great. Short scale bass - very comfy to play and normal bass strings can be used.
MINT condition - unplayed. Cost £1375 new - on sale for £999 - bargain for such a beautiful bass. Photos show actual bass. (See my advert for PJB amp too)

PM or Text 07899 847828 Please dont call directly as I am on call.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mensinger cooperate with Adrian Kuban-Maruszczyk (pronounced “Maru” “sh” “tsch”) the German bassist and luthier behind Maruszczyk Instruments. The Mersinger team makes both Maruszczyk and Mensinger Instruments and distributes them through the Germany-based Public-Peace website. The majority of Mensinger''s production is for Maruszczyk.

Specifications;
• Body: Mahogany
• Top: Buckeye Burl, matching headstock
• Neck: hard rock maple, matched headstock, C-shape
• Fingerboard: maple, 22 fret
• Nut width: 40mm
• Radius: 14
• Construction: bolt on
• Pickups: Domanski Dual Coil humbucker in wood cover with mini switch (serial / single-coil / parallel)
• Electronics: passive: volume/tone
• Finish: satin natural, body/neck matte
• Hardware: Black, 19mm string spacing bridge
• Weight: 3.0kg / 7lb
• Incl. Padded Gigbag

Picture1.png

Picture10.png

Picture11.png

955EC57C-4B12-4E56-B510-DFA498C18263.jpeg

FDBBFB7F-9E0C-4023-8DED-0B26EC01BB1A.jpeg

Edited by Phil4Bass
Price dropped to £999
  • Like 5

5 hours ago, Kev said:

Lovely bass, you sure about that topwood being Buckeye Burl though?  Sure it isn't poplar, or maybe walnut?  I have never seen Buckeye look anything like that before :)

5 hours ago, Kev said:

Lovely bass, you sure about that topwood being Buckeye Burl though?  Sure it isn't poplar, or maybe walnut?  I have never seen Buckeye look anything like that before :)

Yep - definitely buckeye Burl Kev. Have phots of it being harvested and cut. The massive root ball is full of inclusions and sometimes rattlesnakes (although those dont end Up in the wood! 🙂 )

• MB1 locked this topic