Why become a member? ×

SOLD - P/J Jazz Bass - Parting out -SOLD
£550
Exeter, Devon

deanovw

On 04/08/2020 at 18:58, TheGreek said:

Love the flame neck...I'm sure some discerning BCer will be along shortly to take it off your hands.

GLWTS

Thanks. The neck came alive after stripping and sanding. It really pops.

18 hours ago, Bassdude BE said:

If you decide to split it and sell the parts seperately I will gladly take the Hipshot tuners, string tree and Gotoh bridge of your hands! :D

I did think about parting it out but it’s a lovely bass as it is. I think it would be better to keep it together. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, deanovw said:

I did think about parting it out but it’s a lovely bass as it is. I think it would be better to keep it together. 

I understand, it looks like a great bass and if it was a medium scale I would probably be biting your arm of for it,

alas I only play medium scale basses these days and I´m looking for some black quality hardware for a new medium scale build,

so feel free to give me a shout in case you change your mind about parting out. ;)

GLWTS!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Al Krow said:

Seems a real shame to have to do that! I wonder if you made some sound samples of how the bass sounds in its various settings or a YT clip, if that might generate some more interest?

GLWTS

Thanks that is a good idea. I’ll try and do something but I don’t have a great recording set up here. If it helps the sale it will be worth it. 

• 1 month later...
  • MoJoKe locked this topic