Why become a member? ×

(Withdrawn) Fender Flea Jazz Bass
£800
North Shields, Tyne & Wear

Ghost Rider

Now withdraw - I must of had a moment of madness! 
Thanks for the interest & comments. 

Fender Flea Jazz bass for sale.

It is part of the roadworn signature series. Copied off Flea’s shell pink 1961 Jazz bass. 

Lots of info on the internet about these. This is in really good condition but I’m selling a few things off that are not getting used as much as they should. 

Price is firm at £800, no offers & no trades at the moment. 

Cash on collection from North Shields, Tyne & Wear.

Not looking to post this at the minute 

6E234149-3BCF-4E51-B421-927293429970.jpeg

81BB7063-C4CC-465D-AD48-9234A974DF72.jpeg

2360951E-0D38-4F2D-92F0-9AEBD5D1F929.jpeg

5070B260-7E74-4D29-AF51-123FCAC0873F.jpeg

229F584D-FF32-4C9D-B496-2BC7411F8F24.jpeg

Edited by Ghost Rider
Not for sale at the moment
  • Like 4

I was not generally a fan of relic basses, but I got one of these on a whim in a trade couple of years ago. I was very impressed indeed. Very playable, lovely neck, nice punchy pickups, great tone and the classic dual concentric volume & tone controls. What's not to like. (I added a Badass bridge, and it is now my favourite passive bass)  This is a very reasonable price too. GLWS

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BassManGraham said:

I was not generally a fan of relic basses, but I got one of these on a whim in a trade couple of years ago. I was very impressed indeed. Very playable, lovely neck, nice punchy pickups, great tone and the classic dual concentric volume & tone controls. What's not to like. (I added a Badass bridge, and it is now my favourite passive bass)  This is a very reasonable price too. GLWS

Cheers for the comments! Yeah it’s the best Jazz I’ve ever owned & I’ve had a quite a few (Probably about 15 jazz basses over the years!)

Its only for sale as I’ve acquired too many basses! If my Ash P bass sells I might be tempted to keep the Flea.

• Thanks 1