Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* Fender Rumble 25 V3 Bass Combo
£75
Guildford/Woking

cetera

Moving on this fabulous combo -  loud enough for acoustic gigs, rehearsals and home practice. Only selling as I've bought a more powerful version to leave at my friends lockup for function gigs... otherwise I'd keep it!

Probably the best sounding/value for money small combo on the market - this thing sounds awesome even when set flat, but add in a little of the EQ and/or select the contour button or inbuilt overdrive and you move into other fantastic sonic territories! A useful extra is the Aux In, allowing you to play along to your I-Pod or external media of choice 🙂

Here's the blurb:

"The all-new Rumble Series is a mighty leap forward in the evolution of portable bass amps. With its beefier power amp and larger, ported speaker enclosure, the Rumble 25 pumps greater volume and deeper bass response. In addition to standard volume and EQ controls, the Rumble 25 adds a newly-developed overdrive circuit and switchable Contour control, delivering gritty bite and slap-worthy punch at the mere push of a button."

• Amplifier Type: Solid State
  • Colour: Black/Silver
  • Weight: 21 lbs. (9.53 kg)
  • Height: 15.25" (38.74 cm)
  • Width: 15.25" (38.74 cm)
  • Depth: 11" (27.94 cm)
  • Output Power: 25 watts
  • Speaker: One - 8" Fender® Special Design
  • Impedance: 8 ohms
  • Inputs: One - 1/4"
  • Auxiliary Input: 1/8" Stereo
  • Channels: One
  • Controls: Volume, Bass, Mid, Treble
  • Headphone Jack: 1/4"
  • Cover/Grille Cloth: Black Textured Vinyl Covering with Silver Grille Cloth
  • Handle: Molded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
  • Knobs: Ivory Soft Touch Radio Knobs
  • Pilot Light Jewel: Red LED
  • Other Features: Classic Fender styling, soft-touch radio knobs, removable front grille

These are approx £125 new. Mine is in fantastic, lightly used, condition so asking a very reasonable £SOLD, cash on collection or direct bank transfer on collection only please. At this price there is no point offering shipping...

Collection from Woking/Guildford area or can meet within 25 miles for petrol money.

Please see my very extensive, positive feedback thread for assurance of a trustworthy and honest transaction. Thanks!

20200726_110404.jpg

20200726_110254.jpg

20200726_110340.jpg

20200726_110459.jpg

Edited by cetera

Isn't this the one you've used on all your lockdown YouTube videos Gary? 

If so, it's got some serious fan base out there in Facebook land and extra special provenance as a result..

That's got to worth another £100 on the asking price at least! 😁

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, silverfoxnik said:

Isn't this the one you've used on all your lockdown YouTube videos Gary? 

If so, it's got some serious fan base out there in Facebook land and extra special provenance as a result..

That's got to worth another £100 on the asking price at least! 😁

Lol! Yes mate.... about the only use it's had.... home recording of lockdown Youtube vids! Not sure about the fanbase/£100 extra but thanks! 😉

• Like 1

• Rich locked this topic