Why become a member? ×

Female Musicians

fragility

I'll put forward the Donna's.   

However I would also say there is no point forcing it. My kids like what they like, I tried to introduce rock music to them, especially in the car but t any time I forced it too much they told me to put off that 'old music' (for reference this was green Day, we're not exactly talking classical here). My son especially has told me he doesn't like rock music. However he loved ironman by black Sabbath when he was little (you can guess why). There was also a curious episode as a toddler where he was humming along to Rob zombie - let the bodies hit the floor thanks to an unfortunate Thomas the tank engine YouTube video..

He now listens to weird quasi numetal thanks to bands soundtracking Minecraft videos while strongly instigating that it is NOT rock music. My daughter thinks jazz is 'cooking music' and I've caught her singing the chorus to back pocket by vulfpeck from time to time as well. I would say just have music on and be involved with your kids. They won't know it but they will he absorbing all the time and they will associate the good times they have with you with that music, thus locking them into mad prog music whether they like it or not! 

Sorry for the long post, apparently sleep deprivation makes me wordy....