Why become a member? ×

NBD ibanez sr700

Harryb0201

1 minute ago, PaulThePlug said:

Nice natural finish...

I really like the SR body shape and necks...

unfortunatly i could only streatch to the GSR200...

Yh the neck is amazing and I got a good deal. I've heard the gsr200 is a great bass for the price

That’s a great looking bass and sounds like a bit of a bargain, too - well acquired!

In defence of the GIOs, I have a GSR200b which doesn’t suck. It’s not pretty like the one we’re here to admire but it stays in tune, the fretwork is great, it’s the lightest bass I own and it has a conventional width nut. I genuinely like SRs but the neck on the 4s is just a bit too narrow for me so I actually prefer the GIO in that respect.

5 hours ago, Ed_S said:

That’s a great looking bass and sounds like a bit of a bargain, too - well acquired!

In defence of the GIOs, I have a GSR200b which doesn’t suck. It’s not pretty like the one we’re here to admire but it stays in tune, the fretwork is great, it’s the lightest bass I own and it has a conventional width nut. I genuinely like SRs but the neck on the 4s is just a bit too narrow for me so I actually prefer the GIO in that respect.

Overall ibanez make great guitars and basses with the odd bad ones