Why become a member? ×

ON HOLD! Source Audio Manta Filter + Hothand 3 set (hub+ring , charger & cables)
£135
Belgium

Bassdude BE

Thinking of selling my SA Manta and Hothand ring + hothand hub,

it also comes with an extra rubber casing for the hothand ring.

I´m on holiday right now, so will post pictures when I´m back home after the weekend => PICTURES NOW ADDED IN THE THREAD BELOW!

Pedal hasn´t been used a lot, so it´s still in very good condition and the hothand ring was a spare (the first one broke, hence the spare rubber) so it has only been used a couple of times.

Feel free to give me a shout if you are interested.

117774093_3231549893591208_1685079054473839992_n.thumb.jpg.f89ba8432eed8be0eb72ae6ebfc4c767.jpg

Kind regards,

Don

Edited by Bassdude BE

117774093_3231549893591208_1685079054473839992_n.thumb.jpg.eb98fef7057699aee8066251002eba24.jpg

Note that I replaced the normal rubber locking system of the hot hand ring with a much sturdier velcro replacement as the original plastic locking system was of such a crappy quality

that it has broken within the first few months of use with almost every hothand user I've talked to. The velcro replacement allows for a much firmer grip and is made to last.

20200728_193851.jpg

20200728_193910.jpg

20200728_193920.jpg

Edited by Bassdude BE

• 2 weeks later...

Still available. If you are interested in having a decent envelope filter that is also an amazing wobble generator, this is the pedal for you! Check this demo out.  

On 08/08/2020 at 17:09, Jakes said:

Hi

World to Sell the Manta Bass filter without the hot hand?

Hi Jake,

sorry, I prefer to sell them as a set as I would have no use for the hothand without the Manta.

I've bought the Manta and later the hothand 3 set for a drum&bass project that never got of the ground due to the pandemic breaking out and they are really meant to be used together.

Selling the Manta seperately would leave me with an almost new hothand 3 set that I would probably never use, which would be a shame as it really is a fun tool to play around with.

Check this Demo to see some of the capabilities of the manta + hothand 3 set. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZDtX7nziRY

Edited by Bassdude BE

2 hours ago, Bassdude BE said:

Still available. If you are interested in having a decent envelope filter that is also an amazing wobble generator, this is the pedal for you! Check this demo out.  

Hi Jake,

sorry, I prefer to sell them as a set as I would have no use for the hothand without the Manta.

I've bought the Manta and later the hothand 3 set for a drum&bass project that never got of the ground due to the pandemic breaking out and they are really meant to be used together.

Selling the Manta seperately would leave me with an almost new hothand 3 set that I would probably never use, which would be a shame as it really is a fun tool to play around with.

Check this Demo to see some of the capabilities of the manta + hothand 3 set. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZDtX7nziRY

The hot hand can be used with anything that has an expression input if it’s the version with the socket in the receiver so wouldn’t necessarily need to be sold together. Also, you might find a buyer who already has a Manta but wants a hot hand. Entirely up to you of course though as it’s your sale. 

On 08/08/2020 at 17:09, Jakes said:

Hi

World to Sell the Manta Bass filter without the hot hand?

There´s another manta for sale here on the forum without the hothand, maybe that would be a better option for you? :)

On 11/08/2020 at 16:09, Quatschmacher said:

The hot hand can be used with anything that has an expression input if it’s the version with the socket in the receiver so wouldn’t necessarily need to be sold together. Also, you might find a buyer who already has a Manta but wants a hot hand. Entirely up to you of course though as it’s your sale. 

I know, but as I am not planning to use the hothand with anything else than the Manta and they combine so well together (This combi is the ultimate Wobble/Dubstep/Drum&Bass generator if you ask me) and I would perferably have all the cash at once so I can invest in a new (more expensive) envelope filter I´d prefer to sell them as a set. Anyone looking to experiment with electronic music using just bass and fx pedals should look no further as the manta combined with the hothand opens a world of options in that genre.