Why become a member? ×

Jazz bass with small body

mr zed

I used to own (and regret selling) a Fender USA deluxe Jazz - Pre 2010 with the downsized body. Sadowsky also do a Jazz with the smaller body than a regular Jazz. Are there any other manufacturers producing these?

2 minutes ago, Reggaebass said:

Not sure if you would call it a jazz but the  body on my Sandberg TT, is definitely smaller than my jazzes especially around the lower horn for easier access to the higher frets (not that I get that high 😁)

Access to higher frets?  Burn him for he is a witch/wizzard/non-gender specific magic person.

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, ead said:

Access to higher frets?  Burn him for he is a witch/wizzard/non-gender specific magic person.

Even if he isn’t, burn him anyway!

(in true monty python style) - this talk of “higher frets” is clearly a figment of a very deluded mind. 

On 22/07/2020 at 15:38, mr zed said:

I used to own (and regret selling) a Fender USA deluxe Jazz - Pre 2010 with the downsized body. Sadowsky also do a Jazz with the smaller body than a regular Jazz. Are there any other manufacturers producing these?

Sandberg and Warwick make small bodied Jazz-configured instruments too. Sandberg in particular would be where I'd be looking at.

• Like 1