Why become a member? ×

SOLD .Limelight 63 Relic Jazz .SOLD
£800
Croydon, UK

PTB

I have started playing with a singer/songwriter who really really wants me to play a P bass so it's time to get one again after 33 years.  As this is my least used bass, I am offering it up here with a heavy heart.

Long-standing BCer's may recognise the bass from the thread below which WoT has kindly given me permission to share along with his excellent photos.

WoT also recorded some audio files of the bass and posted them to his YT channel.  I share them here with his kind permission.

I subsequently bought the bass from WoT but ended up mostly playing upright in the Americana band I'd intended it for.  It's therefore only done a handful of gigs and recording sessions in the last 5 years and is in exactly the same condition it arrived in.  It's currently strung with Lakland Joe Osborn flats and sounds mighty.

Please note it has a Precision profile neck. For some reason, the first owner removed the marker-pen Limelight signature from the back (Mark has confirmed it's #001100) and the 'offset body' logo from the headstock. 

It doesn't have a case but will be well packed if I need to ship it at the buyers expense.

As my opening suggests, I am open to trades with or without cash adjustments for a good 60's style P bass with a Rosewood board - a Limelight, a USRI Fender or similar.  I don't need anything else so no other trades will be considered.  I am happy to trade it for pounds sterling too.

Finally, my feedback thread is:

Edited by MB1
Bass is now On Hold

• MB1 locked this topic