Why become a member? ×

Basschat Straplocks - pre-sale!

ped

• ped locked this topic

Just to update you as per my email, they are now in production and will take a couple of weeks before being posted to me. I’ll let you know when they’re here (and make sure I BCc everyone this time 🤦🏻‍♂️)

Cheers

• Like 9

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi folks, apparently these are out for delivery today! 

I will have a look at how best to take payment and collect your orders over the weekend. Once sorted I'll email you all (and update here) with instructions on how to pay. You can have as many sets as you like at the pre-sale price.

Once I have everyone paid up I'll probably box them up and get them sent as a bulk job, so it would be helpful to everyone if you are able to place your order as soon as you can.

Soon after that these will be on general sale through the Basschat Shop and I'll probably ship them out weekly, but will confirm that nearer the time.

Cheers

ped

• Like 11
  • Thanks 4

They're quite hard to photograph well but the orange colour is bang on - really quite different from the normal red/off red colour and quite luminous.

I'll take some proper pictures later but for now there's this. The printing is very sharp and defined.

IMG_5129.jpeg

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1