Why become a member? ×

Basschat Straplocks - pre-sale!

ped

24 minutes ago, binky_bass said:

How many more orders do you need to make this feasible?

107 to be exact - I have 87 so far and presume some will but two or more and some won't buy any, so need a few more to reach the goal. I'm also looking at another supplier so it may already be 'past the post'

I'm going to organise a horde of K-pop stans to flood the system with bogus orders so Ped ends up selling us vast quantities for peanuts 😉

<edit> Then I'm gonna learn to spell...

Edited by Stub Mandrel
  • Haha 2

58 minutes ago, Stub Mandrel said:

I'm going to organise a horde of K-pop stans to flood the system with bogus orders so Ped ends up selling us vast quantities for peanuts 😉

My name is stan and I love K-Pop!

Actually, it is not stan but I actually do like a fair bit of K-Pop

late to the party as ever- i'll take two sets please :)  will it stop the world spinning and melt the internet if i put a pair on a guitar? 😕

Edited by Dan_Q
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, tony_m said:

Bit late to the party as usual, but I'm in! 👍

I still haven't got over that time when I threw you a birthday party, hired a petting Zoo, got a clown, hired a juggler AND a balloon artist as well as a caricature artist, a harp player and an ice cream van, and you didn't even show up... last time I do ANYTHING for you!!!

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, binky_bass said:

I still haven't got over that time when I threw you a birthday party, hired a petting Zoo, got a clown, hired a juggler AND a balloon artist as well as a caricature artist, a harp player and an ice cream van, and you didn't even show up... last time I do ANYTHING for you!!!

That late, huh... 😳

• ped locked this topic